There are actually quite a few kid friendly happy hours in Portland, Oregon. With almost every restaurant in town offering a happy hour it only makes sense that some of them would be kid friendly. Here are 13 places with kid friendly happy hours that we happen to love!
Kid Friendly Happy Hours in Portland
1. Oba! – Oba is a killer restaurant in the Pearl District that makes Latin Street food. Whenever their dining room is open and it is happy hour then kids are allowed in the lounge. This is not the case if the main dining room is not open. Happy hour is in the lounge from 4:00 – 6:30 p.m. daily with mojitos, tacos, salads, and much more. Anytime the dining room is open then it’s a kid friendly happy hour!
2. Serratto – Serratto offers kid friendly happy hour every day from 4 – 6 PM with $5 cosmos and lemon drops! They have lots of options kids will like including pizza, calamari, and spaghetti.
3. Laurelwood Brew Pub – Laurelwood is kid friendly whether it’s happy hour or not. Kids are always welcome and they even have little play areas for kids. They offer their kid friendly happy hour everyday from 3 – 6 PM with pints for just $3.75. Food options include burgers, salads, wings, and more.
4. Saint Honore Bakery – At their Division location only, the happy hour menu is available each day from 4 p.m. until close. I can’t remember what is on their happy hour menu, but I know that their food is wonderful.
5. The Observatory – The Observatory has a great happy hour from 3 – 6 PM everyday. Their french fries and fry bread are awesome.
6. Redwood – Redwood has a kid friendly happy hour everyday from 5 – 6 PM with awesome choices like wings, fries, burgers, pulled pork sandwiches and discounts on beer and wine.
7. Pacific Pie Company – Pacific Pie Company is good, but a little high priced for dinner. That’s why it’s awesome that they have a kid friendly happy hour! Your kids will like their mini sausage rolls or a slice of one of their amazing sweet pies. Plus, you can enjoy a cheap drink!
8. McMenamins – Almost all of the McMenamins offer a daily happy hour from 3-6 PM. This includes the Bagdad Pub, Kennedy School, the Powerstation Pub at the Edgefield, and many more. Each place has some variation of their standard menu. Almost everywhere you can get their cajun tots for $2.50 and a $3 salad, plus whatever else the location offers. Not to mention the $4.25 pints. Try the Ruby if you aren’t sure which beer to order.
9. Accanto – Accanto features a happy hour Mon – Fri 4:30pm-5:30pm with some really great cocktails. The food is a not necessarily something your kids may eat, so I strongly suggest checking out their menu first.
10. Tapalaya – Tapalaya is full of cajun goodness and they have happy hour from 4 – 6 PM everyday. They’ve got drinks and food starting at just $3.
11. Bridgeport Brewery – Bridgeport brewery offers $3.50 20oz pints all day Mon & Tues-Fri 4 to 6pm. Plus, they’ve got tons of food options for $3 – $6. I actually like their food better than their beers.
12. Jack Rabbit
Do you know of a good happy hour that is also kid friendly? We would love to know about it. Please leave a comment below!
- Ox – One of the Best Restaurants in Portland
- Portland Oregon Travel Guide
- Saint Honore Bakery
- McMenamins Passport
- Red Star Tavern and Roast House
- Three Degrees Waterfront Grill