Eating at Disney World can be very expensive. Keep in mind you can take in food. We usually take in lots of snacks, bottled water, Gatorade and juice boxes. We also take lunchables for the kids. You can not bring in anything that is in a glass container. You can bring in a soft sided cooler, but not a hard sided one. If you go to the water parks you can take in a hard sided container.
Cheap places to eat at Disney World:
Epcot – There is a place in France called Boulangerie Patisserie where you can get a ham and cheese croissant for 3.25. These are so good and large. They will even heat it up if you like!
- At Cosmic Rays you can order a double cheeseburger and an extra bun. You can make two hamburgers. You can load it with as much extras as you want at the condiments bar. Their free condiment bar consists of lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, sauteed onions, and sauteed mushrooms.
- Sleepy Hollow has massive waffle sandwiches. Just three of these can feed a family of 4 or 5. Plus, they are super tasty!
- At Tortuga Tavern you can order a taco salad, burrito, or nachos and load them up at the free condiment bar. You can essentially make the meals much larger that way you order less meals.
- At Backlot Express you can order a double cheese burger and an extra bun kit (bun, tomato, lettuce) for less than $2 and then make two hamburgers.
- Fairfaxe Fair has hotdogs loaded up with toppings. These are perfect for sharing and about $8.