Have you ever had a camera that you just adore? I do! It’s my GoPro. I like it so much that I carry 4 different types of GoPros with me when we travel.
Last year I found myself in Honduras climbing waterfalls and snorkeling in amazing reefs and I didn’t have a waterproof camera. Trust me, you do not want this to be you, it is so painful to do all that cool stuff and capture none of it. I only wish I had one of these cameras then. After doing some research I decided to get a GoPro Hero 3.
I could go on and on about why I love this camera, but I will give you the short list.
- Water proof: You can actually swim under water with this camera.
- Durable: It’s made well and it’s got a great shape.
- Picture quality: The pictures I have taken with this camera have come out bright and clear.
- Video: Yes, that’s right, it even takes video!
- Built in rechargeable battery
After using this camera the last few months I now consider it one of my must have items while traveling.