Voodoo Doughnuts – Portland, Oregon

Voodoo Doughnuts in Portland, OregonVoodoo Donuts in Portland, Oregon
Voodoo Doughnuts in Portland, Oregon
Voodoo Doughnuts in Portland, Oregon
Voodoo Doughnuts is an eclectic donut shop in downtown Portland, Oregon. Over the years it’s become a sort of Portland landmark. It is one of those places you have to visit in Portland.
Like most things in Portland it’s a little weird, okay it is a lot weird. I mean where else can you buy a coffin full of doughnuts and get married. That’s right people actually get married in one of their locations and these wedding occur on a fairy regular basis.
Voodoo Doughnuts in Portland, Oregon
Voodoo Doughnuts has become famous for it’s over the top doughnut creations. Here you can get get a maple bar topped with bacon slices or a chocolate doughnut covered in candy.
My favorite is the doughnut topped with Oreo cookies and peanut butter. It’s official name is Old Dirty Bast… well you can guess the rest of the name.
My kids love the Voodoo Bubble doughnut, it tastes like bubblegum and the Loop doughnut that’s covered in fruit loops.
It is common to see people carry the pink boxes of Voodoo Doughnuts through the airport to take them home.
Voodoo Doughnuts in Portland, Oregon
Voodoo Doughnuts in Portland, Oregon
Voodoo Doughnuts in Portland, Oregon
Voodoo Doughnut on Urbanspoon

Related Posts

8 Responses to “Voodoo Doughnuts – Portland, Oregon”

1. Melinda Ott

My favorite donut is also the ODB….yum!

2. Lizzie D

I’ve seen the craziest donuts here! I’ve been able to get in only once since we’ve arrived Portland – the lines are gigantic!

3. OrangeMew

I think I’ve only been in once, when my sister was visiting from out of town… I had half a donut and was in a sugar rush for hours… At first the cereal topped ones seemed bizarre, but I was pleasantly surprised!

4. Suzannah Hamlin Stanley

Very cool!!! Voodoo Donuts is super fun. We had them at our wedding instead of cake! Some photos here! http://ruffledblog.com/diy-vintage-inspired-wedding/

Little tip–you might want to center your photos and delete the extra spaces between them to make it easier to see! Also make them all X-large or all the same width! =)

5. Ashley

Very creative looking doughnuts!

6. Jessica

LOL…this looks really fun! My kids would love it!

7. Maggie Dory

I saw a show on the travel channel that mentioned Voodoo Doughnuts and I would love to go there someday! All of those yummy looking doughnuts are really tempting me to break my diet now

8. Haralee

With out of town guest we did Voodoo and Sipping Chocolate. Perfect combination for a sugar headache!