Crockpot Chicken Parmesan
- 4 -6 chicken breasts with or with out bones, skin removed
- 1 can (28 oz) crushed tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
Combine all ingredients in freezer bag, remove air and freeze.
To prepare: Defrost freezer bag in fridge. Place contents of bag in crockpot and cook on low for 5 hours. *DO NOT OVERCOOK* Just before serving, add shredded Mozzarella to chicken in crockpot and melt slightly. Delicious served with mashed potatoes or rice.
- Top with 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese