Do you want to experience the best milkshake in the world?
So do we! That’s why we try milkshakes everywhere we go.Have you ever sat and wondered, “Where can I find the best milkshake in the world?”.
I am assuming everyone sits around wondering this. I know I do, I mean, who doesn’t love a good milkshake?
In our family a good milkshake is a good enough reason to go out of the way to eat somewhere and I mean totally and completely out of the way! This might be part of the reason I just can’t drive past a Sonic without pulling over!
Here are 10 of the best milkshakes in the world and where to find them. Originally this list only had 7 milkshakes, but we are happy to report that we found 3 more worth adding to the list!
Where to Find the 11 Best Milkshakes in the World
1. Black Tap in NYC is a burger and beer place with multiple locations in NYC and one opening in Las Vegas soon. But I must say it’s not really the beers and burgers I think people are going there for. Granted, their burgers are wonderful. There is usually not a wait to eat here anymore, but sometimes the wait times can get bad. The milkshakes are not cheap, but just look at them. Worth it! The kids and I all had burgers and split two milkshakes and dinner cost about $110.
2. Naughty Boy Cafe in Melbourne, Australia is open for breakfast and lunch. Their food looks really good, but honestly, I would just be going for their milkshakes.
3. Garage 51 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is a pork free cafe with some wildly awesome milkshakes. Now I do not know how many people are visiting Malaysia, but this definitely gives me another reason to try and make it over there!
4. Toothsome Chocolate Emporium at Universal City Walk in Orlando, Florida has incredible milkshakes. 3 – 4 people can split one of their milkshakes because they are so large and so rich.
The Coffee Club
5. The Coffee Club in Bangkok, Thailand happen to be located in the lobby of the hotel we were staying in while we were in Bangkok. Imagine our surprise we we realized there little hotel cafe had these incredible shakes. We ended up eating here 3 times!
6. Benjamin Browns in Singapore inside the Forum Shopping Centre have the most fantastic over the top milkshakes. Their address is 583 Orchard Road, Singapore 238884.
7. Eis Cafe in Birmingham, Alabama look spectacular and massive.
8. Creme Cakes and Shakes in Southend-on-Sea (east of London) has you guessed in cakes and shakes. I gotta say, great idea. Most people like cake too.
9. Cowfish a Burger Sushi Bar in Orlando makes spectacular alcoholic milkshakes. They are not as over top as the others on this list, but they are just so good. I sucked my spiked milkshake down in a matter of minutes. All the food here is excellent. They also have locations in Charlotte and Raleigh.
10. Serendipity 3 is super famous already for their desserts and they should be. We couldn’t have a list without including their version of a milkshake: a frozen hot chocolate. You can find this at their NYC location or the Las Vegas location. If you could go to either go to both, because they are completely different.
11. Buns Bar is a tiny little restaurant and bar in NYC in the Chelsea area. I discovered this place on SnapChat and took the kids to have milkshakes on our last trip to NYC. We ordered a couple plates of sliders for dinner and they were excellent too, but as you can see the milkshakes are more than enough to fill you up!
What is your favorite kind of milkshake and where can we find it? My kids and I are always looking for some milkshake tips.
Make your own freak milkshakes at home!