This strawberry cocktail is great for a Luau party. I love that it only takes a few seconds to blend up, and you don’t have to have any special supplies to make. Any blender works great, but a Ninja Blender is my personal favorite option. It is so versatile and works super fast. No worries about clumps of ice in the mix since it will blend it perfectly.
- Fill your glass with ice and set to the side
- Wash and dice your strawberries and place them in your blender for 60 seconds on puree
- In a cocktail shaker, add Guava juice, Tropical fruit Rum, Grenadine, Strawberry puree, and Malibu Rum — shake well to combine.
- Pour your mix into your glass and top with pineapple juice
- Garnish with a Strawberry
More Cocktail Recipes: