This post is sponsored by Best Buy, but the opinions are all mine!Sony a6300 Mirrorless Camera
The Sony a6300 mirrorless camera is one of Best Buy’s top tech products for this holiday season. I’m not surprised because this is the camera every blogger I know has either bought this year or wants to buy! I had been hearing about the Sony mirrorless cameras for almost an entire year when I got one. Best Buy has identified all the coolest and best tech to gift this season and they will be publishing the list soon!
I took this camera on my most recent trip and was quite pleased with the photos I got. It rained a lot while I was there and the sky was always gloomy, but from some of the photos you would never guess how dark it was outside. Above is a photo I snapped down on the beach and it is completely unedited. The camera has a 2.95″ wide-angle LCD monitor with brightness control for vivid color in any light! Here is another photo I snapped down in Albuquerque. I loved how well it captured the colors and again, no editing needed! Imagine all the time you could save if you did not have to edit photos!
Things I love about the Sony a6300 mirrorless camera:
- Superior speed, response, and quality in a compact body. – The camera is so compact that it fits in the side pocket of my purse. It’s light weight so it has not been a burden to carry around. You can see in this photo from a recent press trip that I am carrying it around on my neck. Again, it’s so lightweight, it doesn’t bother me to do this. I found this surprising because I have a bad shoulder.
- World’s fastest (0.05-s2) autofocus with the world’s most (4253) phase-detection AF points – I am so appreciative of the autofocus and continueus focus. I do not have steady hands, but you would never know looking at the photos I took.
- Capture fast-action shots at up to 11 fps (frames per second) – This comes in handy when I am taking pictures of my kids at football and even more so at gymnastics.
- 4K recording – Advanced 4D FOCUS tracks even fast-moving subjects quickly and precisely. – Again, my kids are in sports and they are hard to photograph. And this camera can capture them in action.
- New image sensor delivering images with less noise within a wide sensitivity range up to ISO 512004
- Record the ultimate resolution in 4K movie quality and enjoy other movie functions favored by professionals
- High-speed continuous shooting clarifies climactic action
- Built-in wireless for easy sharing to your cell phone – All you need is the PlayMemories app.
- Viewfinder eye detection – The camera can tell when I put my eye to the viewfinder it switches quickly from showing you what you are looking at on the screen and instead showing it to you through the viewfinder.
When you purchase this camera it includes:
- Sony Alpha a6300 Mirrorless Camera
- Micro USB cable
- Owner’s manual
- Rechargeable battery (NP-FW50)
- Shoulder strap, body cap, accessory shoe cap, eyepiece cup
My Favorite Features:
My video certainly does not cover everything. For a step by step tutorial to walk you through the camera, check out this hour long video. This guy covers all kinds of stuff!