If you’ve ever been on a Disney trip and stayed at the resort, you have probably heard of or even had the Disney MagicBand.
If you’ve never heard of the Disney MagicBand, don’t worry, I’m going to tell you all about it. This way, if you’re going to be taking a Disney trip soon, you will be able to decide if the Disney MagicBand is best for you and what you need on your vacation. I personally think the MagicBand is a great system that Disney has come up with. Here are all of the amazing benefits of these bands!
6 Benefits of Getting a Disney MagicBand for Disney
1. Check Into Your Disney Resort Hotel Room: When staying at the Disney resort you are able to use your magic band to register it to your room and enter this way which is great because then you don’t have to worry about having your room card on hand throughout the resort. Your kid’s Magic Band will also be tied to the room, so each of them can unlock the room.
2. Charge Food and Souvenirs to Your Disney Resort Room Bill: This is another fantastic feature of the magic band. You can charge your food and merchandise purchases to your room, this makes for a lot less worry about losing money or credit cards while you are walking through the parks! Another fun fact you may not know about is you can charge your merchandise to your bands, and then have the souvenirs sent back to your room so you don’t have to carry everything around with you. You can pick and choose who has the credit card linked to their Magic Band. If your children are entering the Disney Parks by themselves you can allocate one of them with charging privileges.
3. Access to The Fast Pass Lane: If you choose to get a fast pass that allows you to skip ahead in line for the attractions, you can also load that to your MagicBand as well! Once again, this makes for simply one less thing you have to worry about carrying around with you in the park.
4. Get Entry to Multiple Parks: If you plan to visit multiple Disney parks, you can load them all onto your band and get the admission to several parks including the Magic Kingdom, Disney Hollywood Studios, Epcot, the Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, and Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park. Not to mention, it actually saves you money to bundle multiple parks together.
5. Check Your Photos Linked To Your Account: If you get photos taken throughout the park, you can also have those linked to your band and you can then later access them and decide whether or not you want to purchase them. When you get off each each ride you can view your photo. If you want to keep it you just touch your band to the scanner and it saves it to your account.
6. Accessorize Your Trip: Lastly, the MagicBands are simply adorable and they make for a great accessory. They have various colors and customizations that you can get with your magic bands. Check out your local Disney stores for some great custom bands.
If you’re going to be staying at the Disney Resort and going on a Disney trip, you will automatically receive a gray MagicBand. However, even if you are not staying at a Disney resort, if you plan to visit multiple parks you can still get many benefits of the MagicBands and you should definitely look into MagicBands. If you are staying on property be sure to login into your MyMagic account and pick out what color you want a few weeks before your trip.