Everything in Las Vegas is over the top and that includes the cocktails. If you are headed to Las Vegas you are going to need to be sure and try some of these crazy cocktails which you are in the city! To help you decide where to go to grab a drink we’ve put together this list of what we consider the top 8 Las Vegas Cocktails to be.
8 Crazy Drinks in Vegas!
1. Voodoo Rooftop Lounge and Nightclub at the Rio has a crazy cocktail concoction: Witch Doctor
2. Pepper Mill Fireside Lounge has the Bubble Bath
3. Sushi Samba has their $70 Cocktail Tree that comes with your choice of 3 types of cocktails.
4. Cosmopolitan’s Chandelier Bar has the Campfire’s Delight martini
5. Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen and Bar at Linq has the Crazy Hagar made with Sammy’s beach bar rum, fresh mint, fresh lime juice + topped with samuel smith’s organic cherry ale.
1 ½ oz. Sammy’s Beach Bar Rum
10-12 Mint Leaves
Juice of 1 lime
¾ oz. Rock Candy Syrup
Top Kasteel Rouge Lambic
6. Sugar Factory has all kinds of crazy candy cocktails that come in a massive goblet.
8. Frankie’s Tiki Room has loads of good cocktails including the HULABILLY HONEY.