Are you wondering where to find the best Bloody Mary in Vegas?
Great news we have found 10 of them! And they were all fantastic!
If you love Bloody Marys you are going to love many of the Bloody Mary cocktails offered in Las Vegas. Many of the restaurants and bars in Las Vegas have taken their Bloody Mary’s to an entirely new level. In fact, some of these Bloody Mary’s are an entire meal.
Top 10 Best Bloody Mary’s in Las Vegas
1. Todd’s Market Fresh Bloody Mary Experience at Todd English’s Pub at the Crystal shops. (Pictured above). What better way to kick off this post than with the outlandish Bloody Mary at Todd English’s Pub. The Bloody Mary drinks here are a little pricey, but they are an entire meal. Keep in mind that these are only available on Saturday and Sunday.
2. The Breakfast Bloody Mary at Mr. Lucky’s inside the Hard Rock Hotel combines Belvedere Vodka, spicy tomato, shrimp, a celery stalk, a Slim Jim, beef jerky, a deviled egg, a waffle slider, pickle spear, horseradish and lime for $20.
3. The Colossal served at Hexx inside the Paris Casino. It’s made with organic basil-infused vodka is garnished with jumbo shrimp, an Alaskan king crab leg, bacon, a beef stick, peppers and pickled vegetables and delivered in a mini pitcher for $38. These are definitely split-able.
4. At Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar you can build your own Bloody Mary. Pick out one of five kinds of vodka, choose your leave of spice, select from options like candied bacon, chicken-apple sausage, pepperoni, shrimp, cucumbers, pepper, pineapple, pickle, olives, orange, celery, carrot sticks, pickled vegetables, lemon, lime and jalapeño. This will run you about $40 if you get the 52-ounce punch bowl, $40.
5. The Glutton Mary is found at Glutton in downtown Las Vegas near the Container park playground. This bloody Mary is made with kim chee bloody Mary, American Harvest Vodka, shrimp, pickled mushrooms, celery, togarashi chili and costs $18.