Family Travel Blog
Mommy Travels a family travel blog established in 2008 and growing every day with new readers. Written by Meagan Wristen based in Portland, Oregon. Our readers are mostly women and they have the means to travel with their families. Contact Meagan at Mommytravels at aol.com.
- Google page rank of 3 and Alexa rank of 62,040
- 37,137 page views and 16,111 unique visitors.
- 51,100 followers Twitter
- Klout score 75.
- 2,112 Facebook fans and 1,129 friends.
- Facebook buying group with 12,000+ members
- 18,800 Pinterest followers (612,056 monthly views)
- 20,500 Instagram followers
- Google+ 591 followers with 1.9 million views
- Vine 708 followers with 108,000+ Loops
- Youtube 487 followers
- Periscope 951 followers
- Snapchat score 4,092
- TripAdvisor readers: 77,907; 67 helpful votes (top 1% most read reviewers of all time)
Want to reach household decision-makers? Have a product, service or organization that women ages 24-65 should know about?
Sponsored Travel and Local Events:
My family loves to travel the country & attend shows, movies, & special events in the Pacific Northwest area, especially in Portland, Oregon. If you would like me to share our travel experiences at your destination feel free to email me at MommyTravels@aol.com.
Your destination will be featured here on Mommy Travels. Your destination may also be featured on one or more of the sites I write for, including Travelocity, TravelingMom.com, USA Today, 10Best.com, Zomato, Yelp, and TripAdvisor.
Here is an example of what you can expect if I visit your area. These articles are from one trip I took to New York to the Finger Lakes Region, not including my videos or reviews on UrbanSpoon and TripAdvisor.
- Hope Lake Lodge near Cortland, NY
- Montezuma Winery
- National Museum of Play in Rochester, NY
- Cayuga Lake Wine Trail
- Inn of the Finger Lakes
- Seneca Lake State Park
- Hope Lake Lodge a Luxury Hotel with a Waterpark
- Cascade Indoor Waterpark in the Finger Lakes
- Science Center: A One of a Kind Science Museum in Ithaca, NY
- Gino and Joe’s
I am happy to blog about family travel and events and review products on this blog if it is a good fit. I mostly write reviews on things I have purchased myself, or would have, and would recommend to my friends. I do several gift guides a year.
My sidebars run on the left and right side of the blog and space is available above and below the fold, as well as, the leaderboard above the fold.
Please contact me at MommyTravel at aol.com to discuss. Current rates based on traffic.
My family always has a few trips planned. If you see that I am going to be in your area and would like to host part of our trip contact me at MommyTravels@aol.com
- Thailand 2017
- Peru summer 2017
- Texas summer 2017
- Amsterdam summer 2017
- Australia November 2017
Voted as Top 10 Family Travel Blogs in the World by VoiceBok