Family Travel Blog
Meagan is the author and host of Mommy Travels. She will go anywhere in the world and try anything, especially if she can bring her three kids. Meagan is a millennial and single mom of Noah – 16, Eden – 14, and Jonah – 10, based in Portland, Oregon
Mommy Travels’ readers are mostly women and they have the means to travel with their families. Contact Meagan at Mommytravels at aol.com.
- Google page rank of 3 and Alexa rank of 62,040
- 37,137 page views and 16,111 unique visitors.
- 55,700 followers Twitter
- Klout score 75.
- 2,317 Facebook fans and 1,173 friends.
- Facebook buying group with 13,500+ members
- 19,384 Pinterest followers (612,056 monthly views)
- 21,600 Instagram followers
- Google+ 614 followers with 2 million views
- Vine 712 followers with 108,000+ Loops
- Youtube 534 followers
- Periscope 951 followers
- Snapchat score 7,296 with an average of 250 – 650 views per snap
- TripAdvisor readers: 103,556; 78 helpful votes (top 1% most read reviewers of all time)
Want to reach household decision-makers? Have a product, service or organization that women ages 24-65 should know about?
Sponsored Travel and Local Events:
My family loves to travel the country & attend shows, movies, & special events in the Pacific Northwest area, especially in Portland, Oregon. If you would like me to share our travel experiences at your destination feel free to email me at MommyTravels@aol.com.
Your destination will be featured here on Mommy Travels. Your destination may also be featured on one or more of the sites I write for, including Travelocity, TravelingMom.com, USA Today, 10Best.com, SheBuysCars.com, Zomato, Yelp, and TripAdvisor.
I am happy to blog about family travel and events and review products on this blog if it is a good fit. I mostly write reviews on things I have purchased myself, or would have, and would recommend to my friends. I do several gift guides a year.
My sidebars run on the left and right side of the blog and space is available above and below the fold, as well as, the leaderboard above the fold.
Please contact me at MommyTravel at aol.com to discuss. Current rates based on traffic.
My family always has a few trips planned. If you see that I am going to be in your area and would like to host part of our trip contact me at MommyTravels@aol.com
- Cancun/Cozemel June/July 2017
- Vail, Colorado Summer 2017
- Thailand summer 2017
- Texas July 2017
- Amsterdam 2018
- Australia 2018
Named one of the TOP FAMILY TRAVEL BLOGS 2016 by HelloTravel