Family Travel and Lifestyle Blog
Meagan is the author and host of Mommy Travels. She will go anywhere in the world and try anything, especially if she can bring her three kids. Meagan is a millennial and single mom of Noah – 17, Eden – 14, and Jonah – 11, based in Portland, Oregon
Mommy Travels’ readers are mostly women and they have the means to travel with their families. Contact Meagan at Mommytravels at aol.com.
- Google page rank of 3 and Alexa rank of 62,040
- 205,884 page views and 144,779 unique monthly visitors.
- 54,000 followers Twitter
- Klout score 75.
- 7,492 Facebook fans and 1,261 friends.
- Facebook Community with 18,863+ members
- 19,804 Pinterest followers (833,056 monthly views)
- 28,500 Instagram followers
- Google+ 620 followers on personal page and 111 on Mommy Travels page with over 2 million views
- YouTube 647 followers
- Snapchat score 9,331 with an average of 400 – 1600 views per snap
- TripAdvisor readers: 105,549; 79 helpful votes (top 1% most read reviewers of all time)
- Periscope 951 followers
- Vine 712 followers with 108,000+ Loops
Work with Mommy Travels
Want to reach household decision-makers? Do you have a product, service or organization that women ages 24-45 should know about?
Sponsored Travel and Local Events:
My family loves to travel the country & attend shows, movies, & special events in the Pacific Northwest area, especially in Portland, Oregon. If you would like me to share our travel experiences at your destination feel free to email me at MommyTravels@aol.com.
Your destination will be featured here on Mommy Travels. Your destination may also be featured on one or more of the sites I write for, including Travelocity, USA Today, 10Best.com, Yelp, and TripAdvisor.
I am happy to blog about family travel, events and products on this blog if it is a good fit. I mostly write reviews on things I have purchased myself, or would have, and would recommend to my friends. I do several gift guides a year.
My sidebars run on the left and right side of the blog and space is available above and below the fold, as well as, the Leaderboard above the fold.
Please contact me at MommyTravels at aol.com to discuss. Current ad rates are based on traffic.
My family always has a few trips planned. If you see that I am going to be in your area and would like to host part of our trip contact me at MommyTravels@aol.com
- Dallas, Texas February and March 2018
- Amsterdam 2018
- Thailand summer 2018
- Cambodia summer 2018
- Malaysia summer 2018
- Singapore summer 2018
Named one of the TOP FAMILY TRAVEL BLOGS 2016 by HelloTravel