This lightweight Marmot rain jacket is my go to rain jacket for the last 6.5 years. It folds up so small I can stick it inside a shoe. Although it’s thin it keeps you warm. Sometimes a little too warm, but the armpits have vents you can open to help you not over heat.
- A time-tested classic, the waterproof PreCip® Jacket keeps you dry and features a lightweight design for travel-friendly use.
- PreCip® microporous polyurethane coating creates a waterproof barrier that allows vapor molecules to escape, but doesn’t allow larger liquid molecules to enter.
- Fully seam sealed to prevent water from seeping inwards.
- Roll-away hood with hook-and-loop tab. DriClime®-lined chin guard prevents chafing. Hook-and-loop storm flap over full-zip front closure. Angel-Wing Movement™ allows arms full range of motion.
- PitZips™ under arms rapidly dissipate heat when opened.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Drawcord hem and adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs keep the cold out. PreCip® 2.5L 100% nylon ripstop.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.