I averaged 21 mpg driving around town and thought it handled really well.
You can take a walk thru the 2016 Toyota Rav4 with me in this video. The video is not great quality since it was originally live streamed through Periscope.
Bird’s Eye View Camera with Perimeter Scan
There are 4 camera’s on the car and they work together to give you a 360 degree view when you are backing up. This was by far my favorite feature. You can see everything around the car as if there was a camera hanging above the car. The camera’s also give you a great parking assist and lane departure assist. The only down side is the beeping on the parking and lane departure assist is obnoxious.
Things I liked about the 2016 Toyota Rav4
- 22 MPG City and 29 MPG Highway
- Government 5 star safety rating because it got 5 stars in all categories!
- The 2016 Rav4 is bigger and roomier than previous versions.
- There is a hybrid version available for just $700 more.
- The back row is roomy. Plenty of room for adults.
- The back door is automatic opening and closing.
- Heated seats.
- Keyless entry.