Best Desserts at Disney World
3. Kitchen Sink – Can be found at Beaches and Cream. This has 10 scoops of ice cream and every topping they have. Our family of five could not finish it! Do not make the mistake of ordering the little version, you want the big one!
|The Kitchen Sink|
5. Ohana’s Bananas Foster Bread Pudding – At the end of your amazing meal they bring out a huge portion of their banana foster bread pudding and it is the best bread pudding ever. The entire meal at Ohana’s is amazing.
6. Key Lime Pie can be found at Chef Mickey’s inside the Contemporary resort. Until trying this key lime pie found on the buffet at Chef Mickey’s I had never liked key lime pie.
7. Nutella and Fruit Waffle at Sleepy Hollow inside the Magic Kingdom. We love all of their waffles and save money by having lunch here. It’s a great deal.
8. Mini Doughnuts at Joffrey’s with dipping sauces at Typhoon Lagoon. These donuts are so good we look forward to having them during every visit.
Do you have a different dessert at Disney World that you think is the best? I would love to know about it. Just leave a comment below!