I’ll be the first one to admit that my car is not exactly organized. I have three kids, work full time, and take a lot of road trips. Which means my car sometimes looks less than ideal! That’s why I recently found myself looking on the Internet for ideas on how to organize my car or at least organize parts of my car.
7 Smart Ways to Organize Your Car:
1. Seat Chair Side Bag Hanging Organizer – Turn a completely un-utilized space into a handy storage area.
2. Seat Gap Filler – Okay, seriously!! Where has this product been all my life? I can’t stand dropping stuff in between the seats and the console, aka never to be seen again land.
3. BackSeat/Trunk Organizer – Again, I like taking space that isn’t being used properly and turning it into usable space. The diono stow ‘n go keeps everything organized and easy to find when you need it with seven full sized pockets and two drink holders in a washable, waterproof fabric. The top fastens around any headrest while the bottom fastens around the seat for a secure fit. Folds for easy storage in seat back pocket when not in use.
4. Pop-up Trunk Shelf – Instructables has this trunk shelf you can build yourself. They provide step by step instructions on their site.
5. Car hooks – How handy are these little hook?. You can hook on grocery bags, your purse, a coat…… you get the idea.
6. Car Visor Organizer – Remember back in the day when everyone had an organizer on their sun visors. Well, there is no reason you can’t do the same thing today. There are some cool sun visor organizers on the market these days.
7. Pop up trash bin – This collapsible storage bin pops open when needed for those extra toys or for trash. The drawstring top keeps items secure. Water resistant fabric. Collapses flat for storage and travel. On a road trip I recommend throwing away all the trash in the car at every stop.