Everything in Las Vegas is over the top and that includes the cocktails. If you are headed to Las Vegas you are going to need to be sure and try some of these crazy cocktails which you are in the city! To help you decide where to go to grab a drink and get that perfect Instagram photo we’ve put together this list of what we consider the top 16 Las Vegas Cocktails to be. This list started out with just 8 cocktails, but now it’s doubled and we are up to 16!
16 Crazy Drinks in Vegas!
1. Voodoo Rooftop Lounge and Nightclub at the Rio Hotel and Casino has a crazy cocktail concoction: Witch Doctor
2. Peppermill Fireside Lounge has the Bubble Bath cocktail that’s gorgeous. They have a pretty great Bloody Mary too.
3. Sushi Samba has their $70 Cocktail Tree that comes with your choice of 3 types of cocktails. Sushi Samba is located inside the Grand Canal shops at the Palazzo.
4. Cosmopolitan’s Chandelier Bar has the Campfire’s Delight martini They have tons of martinis, they are all good.
5. Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen and Bar at Linq has the Crazy Hagar made with Sammy’s beach bar rum, fresh mint, fresh lime juice + topped with Samuel Smith’s organic cherry ale.
1 ½ oz. Sammy’s Beach Bar Rum
10-12 Mint Leaves
Juice of 1 lime
¾ oz. Rock Candy Syrup
Top Kasteel Rouge Lambic
8. Frankie’s Tiki Room has loads of good cocktails including the HULABILLY HONEY.
9. PBR Rock Bar is right on the strip and has the 100 oz. Porch Pounder cocktails. Basically, you can get any of their cocktails in a 100-ounce bowl. These cost $65, but you can split in between quite a few people!
10. H2O Party Cocktails at H2O Sushi & Izakaya. They have Happy Hour is every day from 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm and reverse Happy Hour every day from 9:00 pm – closing. (They are currently in the process of relocating, but should reopen soon.)
11. Ojax Mediterranean Grill’s drink isn’t crazy over the top, but it is crazy good. It’s a little Baklava Shot. Located at 4760 W Sahara Ave #13-18, Las Vegas, NV 89102.
12. Hexx Las Vegas has a lot of cool over the top cocktails. I saw someone getting a cocktail served out of what looked to be a disco ball last time I was there. This one is the VooDoo Tea Potion. Hexx is inside the Paris Casino.
13. Culichitown mango margarita. Located at 2400 N Rancho Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89130 inside Fiesta Rancho casino.
14. Holsteins Shakes and Buns has incredible boozy milkshakes. Holsteins is inside the Cosmoplitan.
15. Greene St. Kitchen hosts their Brunch’n party at the Palms has massive cocktails that you can share like this Sangria one!
16. NoMad Restaurant has some seriously bizarre yet beautiful cocktails. They have super large ones for sharing.
Looking for more fun things to eat or drink in Las Vegas? Check out our list of the most Instagrammable food in Las Vegas.
If you do not have time to visit all these places consider taking a Boozy Brunch Tour.
Where to Party in Las Vegas
Okay, I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that you are probably in Las Vegas to party. That’s usually why I’m there. I want to help you out so here are some other articles I’ve written that will hopefully help you plan your trip, including tips on what to wear if you’re a lady.
How to find a club promoter, skip the lines, and get if FREE <- My club promoter’s phone number is in this post!
Chandelier Bar at the Cosmopolitan, great martinis, super chill
Where to Stay in Las Vegas
Cosmopolitan <- My favorite place to stay
The Palazzo <- My second favorite place to stay
Golden Nugget <- if you’re on a budget
The Luxor<- if your out of all other options
Caesar’s Palace <- Keep in mind my room was robbed the last time I stayed here.
Trump <- smoke-free