Everything in Las Vegas is over the top and that includes the cocktails. If you are headed to Las Vegas you are going to need to be sure and try some of these crazy cocktails which you are in the city! To help you decide where to go to grab a drink and get that perfect Instagram photo we’ve put together this list of what we consider the top 8 Las Vegas Cocktails to be.
8 Crazy Drinks in Vegas!
1. Voodoo Rooftop Lounge and Nightclub at the Rio has a crazy cocktail concoction: Witch Doctor
2. Pepper Mill Fireside Lounge has the Bubble Bath
3. Sushi Samba has their $70 Cocktail Tree that comes with your choice of 3 types of cocktails.
4. Cosmopolitan’s Chandelier Bar has the Campfire’s Delight martini
5. Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen and Bar at Linq has the Crazy Hagar made with Sammy’s beach bar rum, fresh mint, fresh lime juice + topped with samuel smith’s organic cherry ale.
1 ½ oz. Sammy’s Beach Bar Rum
10-12 Mint Leaves
Juice of 1 lime
¾ oz. Rock Candy Syrup
Top Kasteel Rouge Lambic
6. Sugar Factory has all kinds of crazy candy cocktails that come in a massive goblet.
8. Frankie’s Tiki Room has loads of good cocktails including the HULABILLY HONEY.
Where to Party in Las Vegas
Okay, I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that you are probably in Las Vegas to party. I want to help you out so here are some other articles I’ve written that will hopefully help you plan your trip, including tips on what to wear if you’re a lady.
How to find a club promoter, skip the lines, and get if FREE <- My club promoters phone number is in this post!
Chandelier Bar at the Cosmopolitan, great martinis, super chill
Where to Stay in Las Vegas
Cosmopolitan <- My favorite place to stay
The Palazzo <- My second favorite place to stay
Golden Nugget <- if you’re on a budget
The Luxor<- if your out of all other options
Caesar’s Palace <- Keep in mind my room was robbed the last time I stayed here.
Trump <- smoke free
MILITARY DISCOUNT at most Las Vegas hotels! – Save up to 30% on select hotels including Bally’s Las Vegas, Caesars Palace, Flamingo, Harrah’s, NOBU Hotel, Paris, Planet Hollywood, Rio, The Cromwell, and The LINQ