Are you throwing a bachelorette party and need some party favor ideas. Here are great bachelorette party favors that anyone would love!
I’ve previously mentioned that I went to Las Vegas for my baby sister’s bachelorette party. Since I am her only sister and maid of honor, I put the event together. I wanted to make the weekend fun, but extra special.
I had seen different ideas on Pinterest and ended up doing something similar to things I had seen. I just loved the way everything turned out and wanted to share them with you. I think everyone left feeling like it was a perfect bachelorette party.
Table of Contents
Bachelorette Party Favors
Each person attending the Vegas bachelorette weekend got a few gifts. I mean what’s a party without some bachelorette gifts? received a personalized wine glass. I had these glasses made up. (Holly at AllMyGoodness did them!) All the girls loved them.
DIY Vegas Survival Kits
I also made up these survival kits for the party. I have a lot of ideas for building survival kits this post.
- 2 drink mixes
- 1 mini bottle of liquor
- 1 mini bottle of bubbly
- 2 bandaids (for your feet after dancing the night away in heels)1 granola bar
- 2 Tylenol
- Shout on the go wipes (Nobody wants to go with a stain on their dress)
- 2 sticks of gum
- 1 nail file
PINCH Minimergency Kit
If you do not want to put together your own emergency kits I recommend handing out PINCH Minimergency Kit. This all-inclusive kit is designed to help women survive beauty, fashion, and personal care predicaments. Fix flyaways with a teeny-tiny hairspray. Stop runs in your hose with clear nail polish. Mend a fallen hem with double-sided tape. This kit does it all—and it comes in an adorable, portable pouch.
- A 17-piece kit of beauty, fashion, and personal care products for fast fixes on the go.
- Includes double-sided tape, a safety pin, a mending kit, 2 earring backs, dental floss, clear nail polish, an emery board, nail polish remover, stain remover, hair spray, clear hair elastics, a tampon, pain reliever, breath freshener, and lip balm.
Book for the Pool
Last but not least I gave everyone a copy of A Reliable Wife, because you have to have a book to read at the pool or at the beach! Also, because it’s an ironic story. She’s not a very good wife.
Other Bachelorette Party Gift Ideas
- Shot glasses
- Hair ties
- Sun Hats
- Personalize Tumbler
- Custom Flip Flops
- Drink Sleeves
- Tote Bags
- Makeup Bags
- Face masks
- Bath bombs
- Essential oils
- Pajama set
- Water bottle
- Luxury hand creams
- Custom koozie
Bride to Be Sash
How to Make a Custom Sash
- Get approximately 2 yards (1.8 m) of a 3 inches (7.6 cm) fabric. Measure the fabric on someone by wrapping it from their hip to their opposite shoulder and back down to their hip. Consider a thicker, matte type of fabric to ensure that the iron-on letters will adhere to the ribbon.
- Choose the trim. Accent your sash with some fringe or lace. Make sure to get enough to cover the entire edge of the sash.
- Select iron-on letters. Choose iron-on letters in the style and color of your choice. Make sure that the letters are the iron-on type and that they will fit onto the sash you have chosen.
- Pin the trim to the fabric. To accent your sash, pin the trim to one edge of the fabric or to both edges if desired. Make sure that the edges of the ribbon and trim are overlapping by at least 0.5 inches (1.3 cm). Place a pin through the ribbon and trim every 2 inches (5.1 cm) to 3 inches (7.6 cm) to secure them.
- Sew the trim in place. Use your sewing machine to sew a straight stitch about 0.25 inches (0.64 cm) from the edge of the trim to secure it to the ribbon. Make sure that you sew through the fabric and the trim.
- Position the letters on the fabric. Fold the fabric in half so that the two ends are matched up, and lay the fabric on a flat surface. Then, begin placing the letters so that they are centered on the fabric. Start and finish placing the letters about 3 inches (7.6 cm) to 6 inches (150 mm) from the fold and the end of the section. Space letters out as evenly as possible.
- Iron the letters in place. Follow the instructions for the iron-on letters to iron them onto the Fabric. You may need to cover the letters with a towel to protect them from the heat. Follow the instructions that come with the letters.
- Pin the ends of the sash together. Before you secure the ends of the sash, try it on. Position the sash how you want to wear it and adjust the ends so that they meet near your hip. The ends should be overlapping at a slight angle. When you are happy with the fit, place a pin through the 2 ends to secure them.
- Sew across the sash ends. Remove the sash with the pin still in place. Then, use your sewing machine to sew a straight stitch across the two ends. Sew just below where you pinned the ends together. Remove the pin after you finish sewing.
- Cut off the excess material. After you finish sewing the ends together, cut along the edge of the seam, about 0.5 inches (1.3 cm) from the stitches you just sewed. Then, discard the excess fabric and your sash is ready to wear.
Lucky for me, I have a friend that can sew because I cannot and she knocked this out in no time. Lindsey and I have been best friends since we were 11 year olds.
Bachelorette Party T-Shirts
Mix -shirts can be super fun for the party. Everyone in the bride tribe should get one. There are so many cute ideas on Etsy. You can customize them based on personality or destination. There are lots with team bride or bride squad. Here are a few I thought were super cute.
Tanks would be great for going to a day club pool party or the beach.
And of course, you need a bag to give them all this cool stuff inside so it might as well be a personalized bag.
Hotel Room Thematic Baskets
You can also put together a basket of goodies to keep in each room. You can choose items based on the type of bachelorette party it is which is usually based on the bride’s personality. For example, a spa weekend is very different than attending wild parties in Las Vegas. Some fun gift ideas to go into each basket or gift bag are:
- Pre-made Coffee drinks
- Bottled water
- Liquid band-aid (if you are wearing heel and going dancing or doing a bar crawl this will help prevent blisters on your feet)
- Lidocaine (spray it on your feet to prevent them from hurting)
- Bottle of Champagne (maybe one per day)
- White and red wine
- Pre-made alcoholic beverages like Mudslides, Margaritas, or Long Island Ice Teas.
- Eye drops
- Allergy medicine
- Pop-tarts (or some other breakfast to keep everyone from getting angry before brunch)
- Feminine Hygiene products
- Cheers or Purple Tree hangover pills
- Magazines to read by the pool
Have you thrown an epic bachelorette party? We would love to hear about it and your ideas!
Leave A Comment