6. Peppermill Restaurant and Fireside Lounge – Peppermill Restaurant and Fireside Lounge offer a simple yet tasty Bloody Mary made with their hand crafted Bloody Mary mix.
7. Old Homestead Steakhouse – Old Homestead Steakhouse inside Caesar’s Palace makes a Bacon Bloody Mary with special seasoned bloody Mary mix, Grey Goose vodka, rimmed with crushed red pepper, sea salt, and black pepper. It’s poured over three bloody Mary cycles and garnished with fresh cilantro and a bacon strip.
8. Culinary Dropout – Another restaurant inside the Hard Rock hotel, the Culinary Dropout, makes an excellent Bacon Bloody Mary with bacon-infused Smirnoff vodka, Worcestershire, cracked pepper, spiced tomato for $11.
9. Hash House a Go Go – I cannot believe I did not initially include the Bloody Mary at Hash House a Go Go. I love this place and think they have the best breakfast in Las Vegas. They have four different Bloody Mary’s to choose from.
HH Bloody Mary with jalapeno-stuffed olives
Johnny’s Famous BLT Mary with bacon, lettuce, and tomato
HH White Lighting made with moonshine!
Texas Bloody Mary made with of course Tito’s Vodka andjalapeno-stuffed olives!
Make the HH Bloody Mary at Home!
2 ounces vodka
4 ounces tomato juice
1 dash celery salt
1 dash Worcestershire sauce
2 drops hot sauce
Spicy pickled green bean
2 jalapeno-stuffed olives
petite dill pickle
fresh cracked black pepper
Combine vodka, tomato juice, celery salt, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce in a shaker with ice. Shake and pour over ice in a glass.
Garnish with lemon wedge,green bean, stuffed olives and pickle. Top with fresh cracked pepper.
10. Fleur – The Bloody Mary cart at Fleur by Hubert Keller’s offers a choice of five liquors, mixed with three levels of heat, 20 hot sauces, cucumber, pickles, asparagus, cherry tomatoes, lemon, lime, olives, prawns, bacon, celery, carrots, pickled jalapenos or peppers, and carrots. Costs around $18.
While researching my next post on Las Vegas I ended up coming across more Bloody Mary’s worth mentioning. I have not tried them myself yet, so I am purely going on what other people have said about them.
11. PKWY Tavern Taphouse and Grill – PKWY Tavern Taphouse and Grill offers a good looking Bloody Mary during their weekend brunch. Located at: 9820 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89147-8085
12. Rick’s Rollin Smoke BBQ & Tavern – Rick’s Rollin Smoke BBQ & Tavern has a “Ribbed for your Pleasure” Bloody Mary that looks delish.
Who do you think has the best Bloody Mary in Vegas or who has the best Bloody Mary bar in Vegas? Leave a comment and let us know!
Where to Party in Las Vegas
Okay, I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that you are probably in Las Vegas to party. I want to help you out so here are some other articles I’ve written that will hopefully help you plan your trip, including tips on what to wear if you’re a lady.
How to find a club promoter, skip the lines, and get if FREE <- My club promoters phone number is in this post!
Chandelier Bar at the Cosmopolitan, great martinis, super chill
8 Outrageous Cocktails in Las Vegas <- These will look fab on your Instragam!
Where to Stay in Las Vegas
Cosmopolitan <- My favorite place to stay
The Palazzo <- My second favorite place to stay
Golden Nugget <- if you’re on a budget
The Luxor<- if your out of all other options
Caesar’s Palace <- Keep in mind my room was robbed the last time I stayed here.
Trump <- smoke free
MILITARY DISCOUNT at most Las Vegas hotels! – Save up to 30% on select hotels including Bally’s Las Vegas, Caesars Palace, Flamingo, Harrah’s, NOBU Hotel, Paris, Planet Hollywood, Rio, The Cromwell, and The LINQ