I have three active kids and they are constantly drinking a sports drink during physical activities. Jonah is always out in the neighborhood playing basketball with friends and Noah is putting in about 20 hours a week now at gymnastics. I do not want them eating or drinking stuff that is filled with sugar and unhealthy. This is why I give them BODYARMOR drinks. BODYARMOR is a premium sports drink with potassium-packed electrolytes, coconut water, and vitamins – and has no artificial flavors or sweeteners. Keep reading to see all of my grab and go snacks for active children.
Why our family prefers BODYARMOR drinks:
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners
- Healthier alternative to traditional sports drinks
- BODYARMOR provides your body with Superior Hydration
- Potassium-packed electrolytes
- Coconut water
- High in potassium, low in sodium (If you have kidney stone issues like me, you want more potassium in your life. This is a quick and easy way to incorporate more potassium without even thinking about it.)
- Gluten free
- Caffeine free
13 Grab-and-go snacks to keep active children hydrated and healthy
If you keep certain items on hand that your kids can just grab they tend to eat healthier. Here are 13 grab and go snacks I keep on hand for my kids.
- BODYARMOR sports drink
- Pork rinds
- Fruit cups
- Apple sauce
- Granola bars
- Protein bars
- Mixed nuts
The best part about these snacks besides being healthy is they are portable, making them easy to travel with too.