Candy Cane Martini
- 1 shot vanilla rum
- 1 shot white chocolate liqueur
- 1 shot peppermint schnapps
- mini candy cane for garnish
I had the most delightful martini the other night at my friend Christine’s Christmas party. She was kind enough to share the recipe with me and now I’m sharing it with you. I will warn you this is a strong drink. One of these was plenty for me, unlike my friend I can’t drink straight liquor! You can cut it with milk or heavy whipping cream. I cut mine with a shot of heavy whipping cream.
This martini goes great with Candy Cane dessert bars.
Check out some my other favorite martinis (warning they are all sweet):
- June Bug Martini
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake Martini
- White Chocolate Raspberry Martini
- Peppermint Chocolate Martini
- Orange Mango Martini