Over and Out
Over and Out is a low key bar directly behind The Observatory in east Portland around Stark and 81st. The two places are actually connected and share a kitchen, which means the same great food that is served in The Observatory can also be ordered in Over and Out. Both places have an identical happy hour menu.
Happy Hour at Over and Out
Here is what is on their Happy Hour menu:
- Oregano Fry Bread $3
- Small Field Greens $3
- Small Caesar $3
- Cup of Tomato-Red Pepper Bisque $2
- Garlic Parmesan Rosemary Fries 3
- Smoked Whitefish Spread $6
- Ginger Sake Mussels $6
- Chicken Paté $5
- 16oz Select Domestic Can $1.5
- Session Lager or Black Lager Stubby $2.5
- Draft Beer $3.75
- Well Drinks $4 (vodka & OJ, gin & tonic, rum & coke, etc.)
- House Red or White Wine $5
- Daily Special Cocktail $5 (like a blueberry mojito)
All of the food in these photos are from the happy hour menu! Below you see the tomato soup and the fry bread. Their fry bread is amazing.
Of course you can’t have happy hour without a few drinks. I tried the red wine. It was good, but the blueberry mojito type drink that was the specialty cocktail of the day was way better. Both drinks cost the same.