Wondering what to get your mom for Christmas, Mother’s Day, or her birthday? Or perhaps you are dating a single mom and unsure what kind of gift to give her. Here are some things I have gotten more recently that I think would be an excellent gift for a mom or for a single mom.
You will notice a resounding theme for most of these items, many of them make life easier. Moms are tired, especially single moms so get them something that makes their life easier or pampers them. For example, a monthly clothing subscription makes life way easier and it is so much fun!
Table of Contents
Christmas Gifts for Mom
- Throw Blanket: Who doesn’t need a blanket? When you do not know what to give someone this is always a good choice.
- Family Name Sign: Custom signs are always a nice gift to get.
- Instant Pot: These are still all the rage on Pinterest and will save moms time. I even have a tamale instant pot recipe on the site.
- Revlon Hair Dryer & Styler: Another item that will save mom time! The Revlon Hair Dryer Brush is also great as long as you do not have thin hair.
- Jewelry – A simple piece of jewelry that goes with anything like Pearl Earrings. Kendra Scott makes some beautiful jewelry. Shop Kendra Scott Bracelets.
If you are considering jewelry, I suggest going with pearls or a simple necklace. A pair of pearl earrings can go with almost any outfit as can a gold necklace and let’s face it, it is hard to pick out jewelry for a woman. That’s why I suggest going with something classic. I wear them with everything.
- Tory Burch Handbag: Super sassy, crossbody purse.
- Portable Power Charger: A slim charger that won’t weigh you down.
- Echo Dot
- Temperature Control Smart Mug or a coffee warmer. Noah got me a coffee warmer last Christmas and I love it!
- Ancestry DNA Kit
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan – picking out clothes for someone is not easy. Stick with a neutral cardigan. I guarantee she will be able to pair it with somethings in her closet.
- UGG Fleece Lined Socks
- Gold Bangle Bracelet or better yet a bracelet that doubles as a fitness tracker. The IVY by Bellabeat is the only health and wellness tracker created for women by women. Designed as an elegant bracelet that monitors your biometric data, physical activity, and mental health, Ivy knows what you need to do to level up your self-care routines and reach peak performance.
- Wooden Bathtub Tray
- Love Knot Earrings
- What I Love About Mom Journal
- Spa Finder Gift Card: Send mom to get a massage!
- Kate Spade Leather Watch
- Striped Pajamas
- Chanel Perfume
- Pillow: Getting a better pillow can be life-changing. If you are a side sleeper get the Sleep Artisan’s Side Sleeper Pillow. This natural latex side sleeper pillow is specially designed for those who sleep on their sides but works well for combination sleepers as well. Made in the USA with the finest natural ingredients. Features an adjustable loft to customize the pillow height so it’s perfect for you!
- Gucci Card Case: A slim cardholder.
- Mom Life Mug: Any cute mug makes a good gift.
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow Palette: A nice palette is always something that is useful.
I do not know any women who would turn away beauty products. L’Occitane’s Limited Edition Advent Calendar comes with 24 Beauty Treats! And it’s only $59! They do one of these every year with different products.
You can’t go wrong with a nice bottle of wine. It can be a little difficult to pick out wine for someone if you do not know their tastes. Here’s a couple of good ones:
- Meomi Pinto Noir
- Seven Deadly Zins
- L.A. Cetto Nebbiolo vino tinto
- Calixa Blend – Monte Xanic
Succulents require little to no care and are they easily brighten up a space, even a small space. Moms will appreciate having planets that do not take a lot of time and effort to care for. These also make for a great DIY project such as succulents arrangements. They come in various shapes and sizes, can fit in small space, as well as make good centerpieces for the room.
Stocking Stuffers for Moms
29. 52 Days of Style
Have a personal stylist in your closet! Working with your clothes and giving you tips on new ones to freshen up your looks! 52 Days of Style are daily styling cards that make getting dressed in the morning more fun and exciting. Each deck of 52 cards is packed with outfit suggestions, wardrobe tips, and color coordination ideas. Draw a card for your daily dose of style inspiration. Written and developed by Personal Stylist Dina Scherer, an NYC image and wardrobe stylist, and personal shopper, her goal is to help women identify and define their unique style and color palette — and to help curate a wardrobe that closely reflects their personality and lifestyle.
30. Kesha’s Space (Brown Sugar by Kesha Janaan) – Natural Skin Care Gift Sets
Stay stunning all year long with natural skincare from Brown Sugar by Kesha Janaan. Since 2012, Brown Sugar has been introducing consumers to a world of skincare that was previously available to a select few. The brand makes natural skincare products that are just as good (if not better) than name brands, but without outrageous price tags. They strive to represent and serve everyone by taking us back to the basics. Rather than settling for less than what she needed, she created and perfected her own formulas to nourish her frizzy hair and dry skin. Brown Sugar was born to be a welcoming option to everyone, no matter their natural skincare journey or experience. Buy on Amazon.
31. Nire Beauty Brush Set
A top-rated make brush set with 12 professional makeup brushes and a brush cleaner, beauty blender, and holder. Available on Amazon for $49.99.
32. Foreo or Foreo Mini
A Foreo is a little device you use while washing your face. It’s a nice item for moms to pamper themselves a bit. I love mine. Buy on Amazon.
The NIRA Skincare Laser is supposed to be the most advanced anti-aging device on the market, delivering fast, professional results in the convenience of your own home and on your own schedule. I use it in the morning after I wash my face before I put on moisturizer. I think it works great.
You can make a nice gift for your mom too, which is a way to still give your mom a nice gift without having to spend a bunch of money. Two great gifts you can make for mom are bath bombs and body scrubs. They are both easy to make and your mom is sure to love them!
Are you a mom? What would you like to get for Christmas? Leave a comment below!