Wondering what to get your mom for Christmas, Mother’s Day, or her birthday? Or perhaps you are dating a single mom and unsure what kind of gift to give here. Here are some things I have gotten more recently that I think would be an excellent gift for mom or for a single mom.
You will notice a resounding theme for most of these items, many of them make life easier. Moms are tired, especially single moms so get them something that makes their life easier or pampers them.
Table of Contents
Christmas Gifts for Mom
- Throw Blanket: Who doesn’t need a blanket? When you do not know what to give someone this is always a good choice.
- Family Name Sign: Custom signs are always a nice gift to get.
- Instant Pot: These are still all the rage on Pinterest and will save moms time. I even have a tamale instant pot recipe on the site.
- Revlon Hair Dryer & Styler: Another item that will save mom time! The Revlon Hair Dryer Brush is also great as long as you do not have thin hair.
- Jewelry – A simple piece of jewelry that goes with anything like Pearl Earrings. Kendra Scott makes some beautiful jewelry. Shop Kendra Scott Bracelets.
If you are considering jewelry, I suggest going with pearls or a simple necklace. A pair of pearl earrings can go with almost any outfit as can a gold necklace and let’s face it, it is hard to pick out jewelry for a woman. That’s why I suggest going with something classic. I wear them with everything.
- Tory Burch Handbag: Super sassy, crossbody purse.
- Portable Power Charger: A slim charger that won’t weigh you down.
- Echo Dot
- Temperature Control Smart Mug
- Ancestry DNA Kit
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan – picking out clothes for someone is not easy. Stick with a neutral cardigan. I guarantee she will be able to pair it with somethings in her closet.
- UGG Fleece Lined Socks
- Gold Bangle Bracelet or better yet a bracelet that doubles as a fitness tracker. The IVY by Bellabeat is the only health and wellness tracker created for women by women. Designed as an elegant bracelet that monitors your biometric data, physical activity, and mental health, Ivy knows what you need to do to level up your self-care routines and reach peak performance.
- Wooden Bathtub Tray
- Love Knot Earrings
- What I Love About Mom Journal
- Spa Finder Gift Card: Send mom to get a massage!
- Kate Spade Leather Watch
- Striped Pajamas
- Chanel Perfume
- Pillow: Getting a better pillow can be life-changing. If you are a side sleeper get the Sleep Artisan’s Side Sleeper Pillow. This natural latex side sleeper pillow is specially designed for those who sleep on their sides but works well for combination sleepers as well. Made in the USA with the finest natural ingredients. Features an adjustable loft to customize the pillow height so it’s perfect for you!
- Gucci Card Case: A slim cardholder.
- Mom Life Mug: Any cute mug makes a good gift.
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow Palette: A nice palette is always something that is useful.
25. Lotus Linen Robe
This Waffle Kimono Bathrobe set makes a perfect gift for any woman on your holiday list. The lightweight cotton robe is cozy and perfect for after a hot bath or while she sips her morning coffee. Available in a range of sizes from S-XXXL and comes in 8 colors. The set includes a cotton waffle bathrobe with belt closure, pockets, structured collar, and a pair of matching slippers so she can lounge in luxury from head to toe.
I do not know any women who would turn away beauty products. L’Occitane’s Limited Edition Advent Calendar comes with 24 Beauty Treats! And it’s only $59! They do one of these every year with different products.
I gotta say there is nothing like having a robotic vacuum. While I work on getting something else done this Hoover is doing my vacuuming. Anything that saves a single mom time and gets something done for her is a win-win.
So maybe giving someone appliances does not seem romantic, but having a washer and dryer with large capacity capabilities is life-changing for a mom. She can go from doing 10 loads of laundry a week to only 3 or 4. I know this because that’s what happened to me when I got them!!
I still can’t believe @bestbuy & @samsungusa gave me a new Samsung ActiveWash washer & dryer. They must have known that I wanted to be able to do the same amount of laundry in half the time! Here are just a few of the things I like about each of them. #bbysamsung #ad
You can’t go wrong with a nice bottle of wine. It can be a little difficult to pick out wine for someone if you do not know their tastes. Here’s a couple of good ones:
- Gran Moraine Brut Rosé (SRP $50). This Brut Rosé is a blend of multiple vintages – with each vintage adding distinctive qualities to the final blend. It is the epitome of style, grace, and elegance. Made using the traditional méthode champenoise, our Brut Rosé is a blend of 57 percent Chardonnay and 43 percent Pinot Noir.
- 2019 Freemark Abbey Napa Valley Chardonnay (SRP $40) is a rich, nuanced, and complex wine. The nose opens with aromas of baked apple, creamy meringue, ripe pineapple, mandarin orange, and fresh peach. The palate is supple, balanced, and integrated and exhibits flavors of tropical nectar, orange marmalade, baking spices, ambrosiam, and vanilla. It is at once vibrant and balanced while being creamy with a long, lingering finish.
Succulents require little to no care and are they easily brighten up a space, even a small space. Moms will appreciate having planets that do not take a lot of time and effort to care for. These also make for a great DIY project such as succulents arrangements. They come in various shapes and sizes, can fit in small space, as well as make good centerpieces for the room.
Stocking Stuffers for Moms
30. Nire Beauty Brush Set
A top-rated make brush set with 12 professional makeup brushes and a brush cleaner, beauty blender, and holder. Available on Amazon for $49.99.
31. Foreo or Foreo Mini
A Foreo is a little device you use while washing your face. It’s a nice item for moms to pamper themselves a bit. I love mine. Buy on Amazon.
You can make a nice gift for your mom too, which is a way to still give your mom a nice gift without having to spend a bunch of money. Two great gifts you can make for mom are bath bombs and body scrubs. They are both easy to make and your mom is sure to love them!
The Thread Nanny Oven Liner is a nonstick oven liner that stops those nasty messes in their tracks which means that mom has less work to do. A better alternative to aluminum foil and sheets and offers the most ideal protection for keeping your oven free of baked-on spills. Certified BPA & PFOA free. These are reusable & dishwasher safe.
Are you a mom? What would you like to get for Christmas? Leave a comment below!