I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for CLn Skin Care. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
For as long as I can remember I have struggled to find products well suited for my daughter. She has had eczema since she was two months old. She is now 10 years old, a tween, with changing skin. Our options have been limited because she is allergic to so many things. Her major oat allergy has been a limiting factor when it comes to products made for eczema, because most eczema products rely heavily on oats.
On top of this she has Vernal Conjunctivitis – eczema on the inside of her eyelids. This is a serious condition that we are constantly trying to control because it causes cornea damage. Therefore she CAN NOT have a scent that might irritate her any where near her eyes, mouth, or nose. (Think about all those scented products out there. It’s a nightmare.)
That is why when CLn ask me to review their product I JUMPED at the chance. Not only is it fragrance free, it is oat free. Two things my daughter has to have. These are the two products they sent me to try out:
- CLn BodyWash: Can be used daily from head to toe and should be lathered on for 1-2 minutes before rinsing. Moisturizers and sunscreens can be applied after as needed.Awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the National Eczema Association
- CLn Facial Cleanser: Massage and lather into skin for 30 seconds and rinse. After cleansing, moisturizers and sunscreens may be used as needed.
Why she was trying out the product we went on vacation out of state twice. I often find that when we travel her eczema gets much worse. In fact right before she started trying out the product we went to Orlando where her eczema flared up head to toe. Here is what I found:
- Her eczema calmed down immediately.
- Her tiny bit of acne cleared up as well.
- Her skin stay un-irritated while we traveled.
- My 13 year old son used it for some reason and his acne actually cleared up some.
After seeing the results I absolutely recommend CLn Skin Care. I think you can tell from the photo how clean and clear her skin looks!
Connect with CLn Skin Care: