Make your own totally outrageous cookie dough milkshake with this over the top recipe. It may look hard, but it’s really easy to make.
Did you know that with a2 Milk® you can now enjoy ‘milk & cookies’ without tummy troubles! Including this cookie dough milkshake! I know what you are wondering. What the heck is a2 Milk®? Or at least that is what I was wondering when I heard about it for the first time. Here’s what you need to know:
- a2 Milk® is pure farm fresh milk
- The A1 protein is the culprit behind ‘Post-Dairy Digestive Discomfort,’ and currently in all conventional & organic milks on the U.S. market. a2 Milk® only comes from specially selected a2 cows, ‘the way mother nature intended.’
Heirloom a2 Cows & Family Owned Dairy Farms
Cookie Dough Milkshake Recipe
2 C of chocolate ice cream
¼ C of chocolate frosting
1 container of chocolate fudge sauce
1 C Milk
1 package of chips- ahoy cookies
1 package of chocolate chips
1 package of pecans (or some other nut)
1 package of a fudge brownie
1 package of chocolate chip cookie dough
1 can of whipped cream
Using a blender, add in the ice cream and milk and blend until smooth.
Place into the freezer while you prep the glass.
Using the chocolate frosting, take a knife or your finger, and coat the outer rim of the glass in the frosting.
Roll glass in chocolate chips and pecans.
Roll the dough into small balls and place around the edge of the glass, press down a little to secure it.
Add the milkshake.
Top with whip cream, cookies, and brownie.
Drizzle with chocolate fudge, chocolate chips and enjoy.
If you want to make this into a boozy milkshake just add some sort of chocolate liquor.
All in all, this cookie dough milkshake recipe is one that just can’t be beaten. Whether you make it for your kids on a special day or whip it up as an indulgent treat for yourself, you’ll be glad you tried it. Not only does it have an amazing taste and texture, but it’s so easy to put together too! You can even get creative with the ingredients and bump up the flavor profile by adding your favorite flavors of ice cream or sprinkles. No matter how you customize it, this cookie dough milkshake will leave a lasting impression on anyone who tries it – guaranteed! So why not give it a go today? The deliciousness awaits you!
Looking for more monster milkshakes. Check these out!
- chocolate ice cream
- chocolate frosting
- chocolate fudge sauce
- chips-ahoy cookies
- chocolate chips
- pecans (or some other nut)
- fudge brownie
- chocolate chip cookie dough
- whipped cream
- Using a blender, add in the ice cream and milk and blend until smooth.
- Place into the freezer while you prep the glass.
- Using the chocolate frosting, take a knife or your finger, and coat the outer rim of the glass in frosting.
- Roll glass in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Roll the dough into small balls and place around the edge of the glass, press down a little to secure it.
- Add the milk shake.
- Top with whip cream, cookies and brownie,
- Drizzle with chocolate fudge, chocolate chips and enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.