Are you planning a trip to Disney World and need to stick to a budget? Coronado Springs resort is a great choice.
If so you are probably looking into the “moderate” hotels that Disney has to offer and wondering which Disney hotel would best suit your family without blowing your budget. Currently, our favorite moderate hotel at Disney World is the Coronado Springs resort. Granted it’s the only moderate hotel Disney has that I’ve ever stayed at so…….keep that in mind.
The Coronado Springs Resort is a sprawling property near the Animal Kingdom. My family and I stayed here recently while I attend a conference. The resort is quite beautiful and kept up nicely considering the age of the hotel. We stayed in a standard room, which I think resembles most of the rooms on the property. The room had two queen beds, a bathroom with a bathtub, tv, dresser, and desk. The room was not oversized, but still comfortable.
In my opinion, the rooms would not necessarily be the reason you decided to stay here. It would be the fact that you still get to stay on Walt Disney World property with all the perks that entail for a lower cost. Some of the best perks are:
- The Magical Express takes you to and from the airport for free.
- The Disney buses will take you to anywhere you would like to be on Walt Disney World property.
- Lifeguards on duty at the main pool.
- Onsite playground
- Onsite arcade
- Multiple restaurants and bars including Maya Grill and Rix Lounge, both of which have killer margaritas!
- Beautiful views everywhere you look.
- Lakeside hammocks
- Multiple pools at this resort other than the main pool.
Disney World is getting ready to remodel this resort, so I will come back and update this after they do!
Want to stay here? See Undercover Tourists discounted nightly rates at the Coronado Springs hotel (this is an affiliate link, just so ya know)
Leave A Comment