I love simple meals, but what’s even better to me are simple meals that can be made in a crockpot. Not only is this a super simple meal with just 5 ingredients, but it can be made in a slow cooker. To me, that’s a major win.
Crockpot Chicken Parmesan
Crockpot Chicken Parmesan ingredients:
- 4 -6 chicken breasts with or without the bones, and the skin removed
- 1 can (28 oz) crushed tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
Combine all ingredients in a freezer bag, remove air and freeze.
Defrost freezer bag in the fridge.
Place contents of bag in crockpot and cook on low for 5 hours.
*DO NOT OVERCOOK*
Just before serving, add shredded Mozzarella to chicken in crockpot and melt slightly.
Top with 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
Serve with noodles, mashed potatoes, or rice. (We prefer noodles, like how they would serve it at an Italian restaurant.
MORE CHICKEN RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- Fancy Pants Chicken Casserole
- Sheet Pan Spanish Chicken
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Easy Cranberry Chicken
- Chinese Chicken Salad like the Cheesecake Factory
- Easy BBQ Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Spicy Chicken Spaghetti
- White Chicken Chili
- Baked Wine Chicken Casserole
- Tex-Mex Chicken Curry