Like most people, I appreciate a good mojito, especially a flavored mojito. One of my favorite cocktails is a Cherry Mojito, but the other day I had a bunch of uneaten oranges sitting around and thought I would try something new!
A classic Cuban Mojito is sweet with a touch of lime made with fresh mint and white rum. I changed up the classic by adding orange juice and agave syrup to create this Cuban Orange Mojito.
Cuban Orange Mojito
- mint leaves
- White Rum
- Lime Juice
- Orange Juice, pulp free
- Soda Water
- agave syrup
1. In a bar shaker, add the mint, agave and lime juice and muddle.
2. Fill your glass with ice.
3. Add your rum, and orange juice to the bar shaker.
4. Shake to combine.
5. Pour your liquor into the glasses.
6. Top with sparkling water.
7. Garnish with mint leaves, limes, and orange slices.