Make an ordinary day extraordinary when Disney On Ice presents Let’s Celebrate! brings more than 50 Disney characters from 16 beloved Disney stories together.
This fun-filled, hour and a half long show features a magical montage of celebrations, holidays and festivals from around the globe set to a blend of contemporary music and favorite Disney songs. (Mostly Disney songs)
Dress your kids up as their favorite character and join Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse on a delightful tour as they celebrate a
- Halloween haunt with the Disney Villains
- a Very Merry Unbirthday Party with Alice and the Mad Hatter
- Mardi Gras with Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen
- a Valentine’s Day Royal Ball with the Disney Princesses
- a Hawaiian luau with Lilo & Stitch
- a winter wonderland with Woody, Jessie and Buzz Lightyear
- traveling to far-off exotic places including China for the Chinese New Year, Brazil for Carnival and Japan for the beautiful Cherry Blossom festival Sakura.
I took my 7 and 10 year old to the show and they both loved it.
I didn’t think to have them wear some of their Disney stuff to the show and lots of kids were wearing costumes, even some grownups were wearing costumes.
This is a quick video I put together that will give you a quick overview of what you will see.
Leave A Comment