This super easy recipe for BBQ chicken is sponsored by Foster Farms.
Summertime is upon us, which means it’s BBQing time or at least that’s what it means at our house. We won a $700 Trager smoker at an event in May and have been BBQing nonstop. We never win anything, so it’s been a lot of fun.
My go to when grilling chicken is Foster Farms leg quarters.
I choose Foster Farms because they are the West Coast’s leading poultry producer and their meat is grown on the West Coast. I don’t know about you, but I like to know where my meat comes from. All parents should think about what they are feeding their children, especially when it comes to meat products! Foster Farms Fresh & Natural Chicken is:
- American Humane Certified
- 100 percent natural (minimally processed, no additives or preservatives, steroids or hormones)
- Produced with no added sodium
- Locally grown throughout CA, OR, and WA
I want leg quarters, because when we were in Honduras we were always grilling leg quarters and now it’s a sentimental thing. It reminds me of one of the best months our family has ever spent together. That’s my husband BBQ’ing in Honduras. He loves to grill.
BBQing chicken is fairly easy. Here’s my simple go to recipe.
Easy BBQ Chicken
1 pkg Foster Farms Fresh & Natural Leg Quarters
1 tbsp Weber Chicken’N Rib seasoning
1/2 cup Famous Dave’s BBQ Sauce Natural Sweet
Rub seasoning on each piece of chicken and then cook it on the grill. During the last 4 minutes of cooking, brush the BBQ sauce onto each piece.
This post is sponsored by Foster Farms®, the opinions expressed are my own.
MORE CHICKEN RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- Fancy Pants Chicken Casserole
- Sheet Pan Spanish Chicken
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Easy Cranberry Chicken
- Chinese Chicken Salad like the Cheesecake Factory
- Mediterranean Chicken – Slow cooker recipe
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole