The Explorean Cozumel is an all-inclusive resort in Cozumel, Mexico with spectacular food and a different excursion each day.
Table of Contents
I had the pleasure of spending some time at the Explorean resort in Cozumel. This is a four star all-inclusive resort near the Chankanaab National Park and Felipe Xicotencatl Shipwreck with lots of amenities including, some unique ones.
While I was here, I lounged by the pool, had an insanely good breakfast, lunch, and dinner. During breakfast hours, they serve a special breakfast tostada we highly recommend. The chilaquiles are quite delicious as well, and my son considered their french toast to be some of the best he’s ever had.
For lunch we started with chips, salsa, guacamole, and empanadas. This was followed by a watermelon salad. The main course was a chicken and rice dish. Of course, there was also dessert. Overall, the lunch I had here at Lool K`an was the best food I had the entire time I was in Mexico!
We also had a special dinner for Jonah’s birthday while we were here. It was another wonderful meal, and they even made him a special chocolate cake. The poblano shrimp pasta was phenomenal, as were the octopus tacos.
One of the biggest perks of staying at the Explorean is the daily activity offerings. On top of what you expect at a beach hotel, they offer to take you on daily excursions. You are not obligated to go, but you will probably want to. Excursions at the Explorean include snorkel tours to places like El Cielo, biking to cenotes for a swim, jeep tours, SUP class, biking to Choco factory, and sunset kayaking.
The All-Inclusive Plan Includes
- All meals at Lool K`an Restaurant and dining at select restaurants located at the sister property, Fiesta Americana Cozumel, where the food is just as good.
- Drinks at the on-site Bar Centro and select bars at Fiesta Americana Cozumel
- Daily cultural, ecological, and adventure activities as well as nightly shows
- Access to fitness facility
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic domestic and international premium brand beverages
- Access to Fiesta Americana Cozumel facilities including Restaurants, Beach Club Coffee Corner, Movie Theatre, Teens Club, etc.
- Wi-Fi access, local landline calls and use of computer desk
- In-room safe
- All hotel taxes and service charges
- Paddle boarding
- Free Covid testing for the airline requirements.
Casita All-Inclusive Amenities: The Casita features a private terrace with views of the Mayan Jungle. Bedding includes either one king bed or two double beds. Complimentary bottled water, In-room safe, Free Wi-Fi.
- airport transfers
As mentioned above, you have access to Fiesta Americana when you stay here, including their beach club.
It’s first come first served when it comes to the cabanas and other loungers spread long the property.
More About Cozumel
Other places to stay in Cozumel