Four Seasons Whistler
While on a Mercedes drive I had a chance to stay at the Four Seasons Whistler, a high end luxury lodge. Staying here was so peaceful, read on to see why I enjoyed staying at this 5-star luxury hotel in Whistler, Canada.
Not pictured is the fireplace on the other wall and the mini bar area with a Nespresso! I also forgot to take pictures of the bathrooms. There was a guest bathroom with a shower. The master bathroom was massive with a large tub and shower.
The views from the balcony were great and I am on the less scenic side.
Four Seasons Whistler Room Tour
Here is a quick Facebook Live video I did of my room.
The entire property was gorgeous. There is art throughout and unexpected spaces. This was one of the art pieces that captured my attention while I was there. You can find it by the elevator. They have an on-site art gallery as well.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi for at least two devices included
- L’Occitane bath products
- Twice-daily housekeeping, with evening turn-down service
- 24-hour laundry/dry-cleaning/pressing
- Fax machine on request
- Children’s equipment – cribs, high chairs, night lights, baby soaps
- Pet amenities – bed, bottled water, food and water bowl
- Same-Day Worldwide Newspapers & Magazines: Access to 2,000+ newspapers and magazines from 100 countries in 56 languages
- Thick terry bathrobes
Their on-site restaurant was excellent. I had the Chia pudding with toasted coconut flakes, pistachio, pineapple, kiwi, and Chia seeds. The restaurant had a wide variety of items available for breakfast like eggs benedict and pancakes. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner too. I hear their steaks during dinner are phenomenal.
There is a pool and hot tub and I was so excited to check them out, but I never had a chance to. Now I will have to go back!