Between Mikka and I we have four kids. All three of mine were toddlers at one point and my niece is a toddler, so we are pretty much experts on what toddlers like to play with! That’s why we’ve put together this gift guide full of gifts for toddlers. The last thing you want to do is spend a lot of money on something your kid plays with once and then forgets. Also, you do not want to over buy. Toddlers do not need much, but if you over buy you will find that their stuff quickly overtakes the whole house.
Gifts for Toddlers
Play All Day Elmo is a cuddly plush toy that your kid will love. He’s the most interactive Elmo I’ve seen so far even though he doesn’t move his legs and arms.
- 2 modes of play
- Featuring 8 games and activities and 150+ responses
- Explore basic cause-and-effect play like tummy-tickling in Toddler mode
- Includes Play All Day Elmo toy and instructions.
- Electronic JJ, My Jumpin’ Pug pet looks and acts like a real pug
- Pet jumps and barks when you wave at him or pet his head
- Pet sits when you pet his back
- His fur is super-soft
- Leap Pad Platinum is the next generation 7″ hi-res Wi-Fi learning tablet for kids with a fast, powerful processor and sleek design. Ages 3-9
- Access our engaging learning library, with 1,000+ LeapFrog educator-approved games, books, videos, music and more. (Sold separately.)
- Our toughest Leap Pad ever with a shatter-safe screen and wrap-around bumper
- Features 8GB memory, front and back cameras & video recorders, music player, enhanced parent controls, kid-safe web browser and more
- Includes 6 bonus LeapFrog Imagicard digital game and interactive cards, and 10 apps
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Crawl Around Car may seem like a baby toy, but this is one of my daughter’s favorite toys. She’s had it since her first Christmas and 2 years later it continues to be a hit! There’s a lot of fun car features like a horn and a gear shift plus little extras like a shape sorter on the side! It also plays a lot of fun music that my daughter really enjoys.
- 75+ sing-along songs, tunes & phrases
- Interactive dashboard with lights, sounds & busy activities
Cruise and Groove Ballapalooza is a great grow-with-me toy. Toddlers can can drop balls in the top and watch them zoom down the ramps. Now I don’t know why toddlers like to do this over and over and over, but they just do.
Besides all of the great activities your toddler can enjoy, it’s great for babies too. They can sit and play with it and there’s a gate they can crawl through.