Between Mikka and I, we have five kids. All three of mine were toddlers at one point and my youngest niece is a toddler, so we are pretty much experts on what toddlers like to play with! That’s why we’ve put together this gift guide full of gifts for toddlers. The last thing you want to do is spend a lot of money on something your kid plays with once and then forgets. Also, you do not want to over-buy. Toddlers do not need much, but if you over buy you will find that their stuff quickly overtakes the whole house.
Gifts for Toddlers
Play All Day Elmo is a cuddly plush toy that your kid will love. He’s the most interactive Elmo I’ve seen so far even though he doesn’t move his legs and arms.
- 2 modes of play
- Featuring 8 games and activities and 150+ responses
- Explore basic cause-and-effect play like tummy-tickling in Toddler mode
- Includes Play All Day Elmo toy and instructions.
- Electronic JJ, My Jumpin’ Pug pet looks and acts like a real pug
- Pet jumps and barks when you wave at him or pet his head
- Pet sits when you pet his back
- His fur is super-soft