I am so totally and completely exhausted. I flew back in from Europe last night and that was after trying to get home for two days. I was gone for right over two weeks and all the food in my house has gone bad, of course. And on top of that I have 3 hungry kids looking at me wondering when I am going to the grocery store. Now, have I mentioned how exhausted I am. I do not want to go grocery shopping. And thanks to Fred Meyer Clicklist I don’t have to!
What is Clicklist?
Clicklist is a service offered at Fred Meyer and other Kroger stores where you can pick out your groceries online and then at the time you select, you can pull up to the store and they will load them into your car. You never have to step foot into the store!
You can shop for more than 40,000 items, including fresh produce, meat and seafood, dairy and frozen products, across the entire store with more products being added all the time.
All you have to do is set up an account with them, which is quick, easy, and free. Once you have an account, you pick out what groceries you want.
Ordering Groceries is Easy
I already had an account so I just logged in and started picking out what I wanted. I have a reward card here so they know what I usually buy and they put those items at the top of the page. This is quite helpful. They also have a section that shows if the items you usually buy are on sale.
They have a variety of recipes on the shopping portal as well. This makes it easy to quickly shop everything you need from the ingredient list. I enjoy being able to make something new once a week. In case you are looking for a new recipe I have lots just search under the recipe tab!
Quality and freshness are ClickList’s top priorities. Order selectors hand-select produce, meat and seafood items for each order with quality and freshness top of mind.
What you need to know about Fred Meyer Clicklist
Here are some things you need to know about Clicklist.
- The 1st time using the Clicklist is free, but after that there is a small fee $4.95. Occasionally, they will send you coupons for a free pickup.
- In order to get pick up your groceries the next day your order must be submitted by midnight.
- You get to select your pickup time.
- You can make changes to your cart up until midnight the night before pickup.
- You do not pay for the groceries until you pick them up.
- You do not tip for this service.
- If the store is offering sale items, these same sale items will be available through Clicklist.
You can use coupons on your Fred Meyer Clicklist order!
- You can use paper coupons when you arrive. If you have a rewards account with them, they will mail you coupons once a month. Sometimes there is a coupon for $5 off in there! Plus, they customize the coupons, so they will be for items you already buy. They also have digital coupons available for you to load onto your account, but these are not customized.
- You can load digital coupons and if you buy the product the coupon is immediately applied. Typically, if there is a digital coupon available for the item you are buying it will show up in the little box under the item and you can quickly check the box to have the coupon applied.
The morning I was suppose to pick up my groceries I received an email reminder. I drove over to the store and pulled up to the designated area. There is an area you pull up to first let them know you are there and then they tell you which stall to pull into closer to the store. A worker comes out and goes over your receipt with you. They will let you know if any items went unfilled or if any substitutions were made. Then, if everything looks good to you, you make your payment and some else comes and loads your groceries into the car. I never stepped foot outside my car! How sweet is that?
Here is a video of my experience with Clicklist.
Since experiencing Clicklist service I tried the home delivery. It was nice having them delivered, but I had to tip, so instead I stick to Clicklist.
I know what you are thinking, travel perks? No, there’s no specific perk given to you by Fred Meyer. The perk is being able to order groceries from your cell phone and picking them up when you get back to town. Instead of coming home to a house with nothing to eat or drink, you can just pick them up on your way home! I order my groceries once from the airplane. One my way home, I swung by and picked them up!
If you are traveling somewhere that you need groceries you can place a Clicklist order with any nearby Kroger store. For example, we always get groceries in Orlando to help cut costs. You can order then and pick them up on the way to your hotel or vacation home.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Fred Meyer. The opinions and text are all mine.