“I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Clearasil. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.”
Over the last month my oldest son has been using two new Clearasil products on his face. Like most kids his age he is experiencing acne. His is not severe, but it’s not mild either.
- Ultra Rapid Action Daily Gel Wash:
- dermatologist tested
- visibly clearer skin in as little as 12 hours
- scientifically formulated with maximum strength acne medication and starts working quickly to open blocked pores and help you get healthy looking skin
- costs $6-$8
- Hydra- Blast Oil-Free Face Wash:
- Dermatologist tested
- helps reduce breakouts by up to 85% in just 4 weeks.
- scientifically formulated with a moisturizing complex to leave your skin feeling soft and cared for
- costs $4-$6
After learning about each product I decided to start him off with the Ultra Rapid Action Daily Gel Wash, because I was hoping for quick results. We both felt that after just using it wants we could see a difference.
If you have the kid you know how powerful instant results can be. If you are trying to get your kid to wash their face on a regular basis it can be quite difficult. That’s why I was so happy with the Ultra Rapid Action Daily Gel Wash. I knew the quicker he got results, the more motivated he would be to continue using it regularly. I’m happy to report that I was right, even he has to admit it.
Here is a testimonial from my oldest son Noah he is 13 1/2 years old. “It really does work. At first I did not think it was working, but with continuous use it works really well. I am happy that it is working.”
I found that he did have to use it regularly in order for it to work. His acne is bad enough that he has to use these products at least twice a day to keep from breaking out. He does 12 hours a gymnastics week, so it’s good for him to wash his face with Hydra- Blast Oil-Free Face Wash after a workout. It is gentle enough that it’s okay for him to use it multiple times if necessary.
- They are offering a rebate on their website, so you too can try the products.