Brownies are the world’s much-loved dessert!
These decadent beauties are so rich, gooey, and best enjoyed warm. For many, brownies are not just a dessert or guilty indulgence, but this delicious treat is their companion of good times. When catching up with bae, partying with school or college friends, meeting your lover, or simply while taking out some moments of peace for a much-deserved me-time, brownies for long have been the most cherished snack/dessert that people reach out for. Isn’t it?
Here we are sharing with you the easiest and simplest recipe for the nicest brownies, which also tastes of brewed coffee and liquor. A match made in heaven, right? After all, a true brownie lover (or general admirers of sweets) loves to pair brownies with a hot cup of coffee. And how about adding that lovely coffee brew to the dessert itself?
The best thing about this dish is that it’s very high on flavors. Using good coffee beans to prepare coffee brew makes all the difference. And we recommend you grind the coffee just before cooking to save the flavor. As TheDaringKitchen says, a manual coffee grinder is a great multifunctional and inexpensive kitchen tool.
With this, we almost have everything sorted to get baking! So, wait no more and start gathering these ingredients and appliances to savor the rich decadence that is shaped in squares.
Irish Coffee Brownies Recipe
Square/ rectangular baking dish
¾ cup salted butter, softened
¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate, melted
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup Baileys Irish Cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup fresh coffee brew
¼ frothed milk
¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
½ cup flour
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and line the baking dish with butter paper on all sides and at the base.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the butter and chocolate until the mixture is smooth.
3. Beat in eggs and sugar to make the mixture light and frothy.
4. Whisk in Irish cream, vanilla extract, coffee brew and frothed milk.
5. Now, add cocoa powder and flour into the batter and mix it all well.
6. Transfer the batter into the prepared baking dish and bake the brownie for about 20 minutes or until it is almost cooked for the gooey texture. You may also choose to bake it for another 5 minutes if you like the brownies well done.
7. Slice and enjoy!