A nice place to stay in downtown Seattle near Pike’s Market is Kimpton’s Palladian Hotel. See photos of the room, hotel, and food.
Table of Contents
Kimpton Palladian Hotel in Seattle
A nice place to stay near Pike’s Market in downtown Seattle is the Kimpton Palladian Hotel.
If you are wondering if that is a pillow with a picture of Angelina Jolie on it the answer is yes. One of the odd features of this hotel is its collection of celebrity pillows you can request to sleep with during your stay. I did not actually request this pillow. I found out that this pillow is special because there is only one with Angelina Jolie on it. Others include Michael Jackson, Bill Murray, and Brad Pitt. Next time I stay here I hope they have a Chuck Norris pillow!
The room I stayed in had just one king bed, but they do offer rooms with two queen beds. They have a few suites available as well. My room was well laid out and I had a lot of room. The rooms were quiet and I felt like I had a lot of privacy. One great thing about staying here was the room service!
Kimpton Palladian Amenities and Services:
- Kimpton Karma Rewards members get a $10 Raid the Bar credit, free WiFi, earn reward nights, get exclusive offers, and more.
- Yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Valet parking for a $39 charge per car, per night with in-and-out privileges
- Hosted evening social hour in the lobby living room, including weekly local distillery spotlight
- Free bikes: Take one of Kimpton’s custom-designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are there for all of our guests to enjoy.
- Overnight laundry and dry cleaning upon request
One of my favorite parts of stay here was the PennyRoyal bar in the lobby. Not all hotels have awesome lobby bars, but they do here. We hung out in the bar quite a bit during my stay. Here is the kale and shrimp salad I had at the PennyRoyal bar inside the Kimpton Palladian Hotel in Seattle. It was an awesome salad. The bar has happy hour from 3 – 6 PM on weekdays with cocktails for $8, wine, and bottled beers for $5 and well spirits for $6. The bartenders are excellent. I was with a rather large group and there was no cocktail they couldn’t make.
Shaker and Spear
Shaker and Spear is the on-site restaurant and it is where the food served in the PennyRoyal bar comes from. I was lucky enough to have dinner here with the Volkswagen team when we were there driving the Golf Alltrack. Everything we had was wonderful.
Overall the Palladian Hotel was a great place to stay. The location is awesome and all the food was incredible. I only wish they had a hot tub somewhere on-site.