Lenovo was all over the place this year at CES debuting lots of new products, plus showcasing many of their best sellers and award winners. Until now I was pretty unfamiliar with their products. After checking out tons of them at a few different events I left with some favorites.
- The Horizon 2S comes in different sizes including 19.5″ and 27″.
- It comes with more than 60 preloaded apps, including multiplayer games and educational apps such as Air Hockey, Tycoon, Air Supremacy, Chubby Kings, Raiding Company, Draw Race 2 HD, Halli Galli, Halli Clack!, King of Opera, Crayola Songbook, Paint Touch, Number Touch, Color Corner, Texas Hold’em, Roulette, Media Puzzle, Chess, Tarzan and more.
- Up to four people can use the tablet at one.
I had never seen a tablet that two people could use at once, each working on something different.
Another thing abut Lenovo that stuck out to me was how much the company prides themselves on listening to their customers and providing computers, tablets, and other electronics that meet their needs.
- The ability to hang it.
- A projector (50 inch)
- 15 – 18 hours of battery life
- 2 speakers on the front and one on the back
Just think if you are taking a road trip you could hang the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro
from the back of a car seat so your kids could watch a movie. On a camping trip you could project a movie on to the tent wall with the projector.
Other things you should know about the Yoga Tablet Pro 2
- 13 in tablet
- costs $499.99
- Intel Atom Quad-Core Processor
- Weighs only 2.09-pounds