Need a quick and easy recipe everyone will love. Check out these hot and tasty Oven-Baked Hawaiian Pizza Sliders made on Hawaiian rolls.
The holidays are over and I am back to the daily grind after traveling 21 days straight. We do not usually do these types of stretches, unless it’s summer, but we’ve had a lot going on.
We went back home to Odessa, Texas to move my mother across the state. For those of you that know she has been sick I am happy to report that she is so much better. By the grace of God, she has experienced what appears to be possibly a full recovery. Things went well moving her across the state, but I’ll admit it was hard to say goodbye to the home that had been my anchor during military life and traveling the world.
After the move, we hit Dallas where we had the chance to highlight some of the best family activities Dallas has to offer. All bookable through TripAdvisor! Once we finished in Dallas I headed to CES in Las Vegas to check out all the latest and great tech coming soon. I put together a list of my favorite CES 2019 travel tech gadgets. I also had the opportunity to hang we one of my favorite companies Techlicious.
After all that we are back home in Portland, Oregon. Kids are back in school, sports are getting going again, and I am expected to cook something for dinner every night! I won’t lie it takes a while to get back in the grove, but one of the ways I get back into it is with super easy meals. Making little Hawaiian roll sliders are always quick and easy. I previously shared some I make a lot, ham and cheese sliders. I recently started making these Hawaiian Pizza Sliders after Noah discovered he loves Hawaiian pizza. Noah mocked me for years for eating pineapple on my pizza, so now I mock him.
Hawaiian Pizza Sliders
Oven-Baked Hawaiian Pizza Sliders Ingredients:
1 cup chopped ham (chunks)
1 cup drained pineapple chunks
12 Soft Hawaiian Sweet Rolls – sliced in half
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 Cup spicy marinara sauce
1 jalapeno – diced seeds removed
2 Tbsp. Butter – melted
1 tbsp. Oregano seasoning
1 tbsp. Garlic salt
Hawaiian Pizza Sliders Directions:
Preheat oven to 375F.
Line a 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper.
Set to the side
Using a large serrated knife, slice the rolls in half so you have a ‘slab’ of tops and a ‘slab’ of bottoms.
You want to keep them connected.
Place the bottom ‘slab’ of rolls on the baking pan.
Spread the marinara evenly on the bottom part of the rolls.
Add half of the mozzarella cheese all over, right on top of the sauce.
Spread your chopped ham, pineapple chunks, and jalapeños evenly over the cheese. (Optional, if you do not like jalapenos, leave them out.
Top with the remaining cheese.
Bake 10-15 minutes.
Brush sandwiches with melted butter mixture.
That’s it, they are so simple to make. And even easier to enjoy!
Do you make sliders with Hawaiian roll? What kind of sliders do you make? I would love to hear your ideas in the comments below!
- 1 cup chopped (chunks) ham
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (drained)
- 12 Soft Hawaiian Sweet Rolls – sliced in half
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 Cup spicy marinara sauce
- 1 jalapeno - diced seeds removed
- 2 Tbsp. Butter – melted
- 1 tbsp. Oregano seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line a 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper. Set to the side
- Using a large serrated knife, slice the rolls in half so you have a ‘slab’ of tops and a ‘slab’ of bottoms. You want to keep them connected.
- Place the bottom ‘slab’ of rolls on the baking pan.
- Spread the marinara evenly on the bottom part of the rolls.
- Add 1/2 of your mozzarella cheese all over, on top of the sauce.
- Spread your chopped ham, pineapple chunks, and jalapeños evenly over the cheese. (Optional, if you do not like jalapenos, leave them out.)
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Brush sandwiches with melted butter mixture.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.