Where to Party In Las Vegas: The Best Clubs and Dayclubs
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! But I just can’t keep the fun to myself. Partying in Vegas is basically the best thing ever.
However, there are a TON of clubs in Vegas so it can be overwhelming to try and figure out the best places to go to have the best time. I’ve narrowed the list down for you so you don’t have to worry about it!
Now before I get into my club recommendations I want to give a little advice on how to enhance your experience… Get a club promoter! A lot of websites offer the option to purchase day club passes. Do yourself a favor and don’t buy them. Get yourself a club promoter and not only will you get into these places for free (and sometimes even free drinks!) but they’ll also be able to tell you the best places to go each day/night that you’re there. I’ve written a post about Vegas club promoters that so be sure to check it out.
Ok, so let’s start with the day clubs. Day clubs are so much fun. They are actually my favorite thing to do in Vegas. You have to go to at least one! You won’t be sorry. Think huge pool party, DJ, and cabanas. The Dayclubs listed below are my personal favorites and you’ll definitely have a good time.
- Tao Beach at The Venetian – The cabanas here are so fabulous! They’re big with couches and bars inside them.
- Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan – Some of the cabanas here have private hot tubs.
- Encore Beach Club at The Wynn.
- Rehab at The Hardrock
Here we are at the Marquee Day club at the Cosmopolitan last month. We had a great time. We were in a cabana that came with a private hot tub.
On to the Vegas nightlife!
Here are the best clubs in Vegas to make sure your party time in Vegas is incredible!
- The Marquee in The Cosmopolitan (This one is my absolute favorite!) – At night fire and confetti shoot out from the walls. It is quite the production.
- XS at Wynn Encore – They always seem to have a celebrity DJ performing like DJ Snake and David Guetta here.
- Tao at The Venetian
- Hakkasan at The MGM Grand
Here we are at Hakkasan!
There you have it. These are the best of the best! There are so many other cool places to check out so if you have the time then go for it! But most of us are limited to just a few days. If you go with these places above you can’t go wrong!
Oh, and Meagan thinks Rain at the Palms should have been on my list.