Do you have an overwhelming urge to stress eat? Me too! Here’s the perfect recipe to make when you have a lot of time available and you are craving something sweet, Turtle Brownie Cheesecake.
TURTLE BROWNIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
3/4 C unsalted sweet cream butter, melted
1 C sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs, room temperature
3/4 C flour
6 tbsp hershey baking cocoa
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
20 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 C sugar
1/2 C brown sugar, unpacked
3/4 C caramel sauce
1 C heavy whipping cream
1/2 C powdered sugar
1/2 C heavy whipping cream
2 tbsp powdered sugar
2 tbsp hershey baking cocoa
1. Preheat oven to 350
2 Line a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper in the bottom and grease the sides.
1. In a standing mixer, combine the melted butter, sugar and vanilla extract and mix until combined
2. Add the eggs and mix until well combined.
3. In a medium bowl combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
4. Slowly add dry ingredients to the egg mixture and mix until well combined.
5. Pour the batter into the pan
6. Bake for about 22-26 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Allow brownie to sit for 3-5 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
1. Using a standing mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
2. Add the caramel sauce to the cream cheese mixture and mix until smooth.
3. In another bowl using a hand mixer, whip the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
4. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
5. Line the sides of the pan with parchment paper that sticks about an inch above the sides of the pan to account for possible overflow.
6. Top the brownie with the cheesecake mixture and spread into an even layer, then refrigerate overnight
WHIPPED CREAM DIRECTIONS
1. Using the standing mixer, whip the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and cocoa powder until stiff peaks form.
2. Using the piping bag with a star tip, scoop the whipped into the piping bag and pipe around the edges
3. Drizzle the chocolate and caramel sauce all over the cheesecake
4. Sprinkle with chopped pecans