Universal Orlando is still offering a military discount, but it is a different offer than it was a few years ago. Now, military personnel can purchase various types of tickets depending out what their base offers.
Most base Leisure Travel offices offer a variety of the ticket options below:
This access type allows access to either Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida or Universal’s Volcano Bay™ (Now Open) each day you visit. 1-Day through 5-Day tickets available.
This access type allows access to Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida each day you visit. 1-Day through 5-Day tickets available.
This ticket allows access to Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Volcano Bay (Now Open) each day of your visit. 1-Day through 5-Day tickets available.
Eligible: Active, Retired, Reserve, National Guard, Spouse, and Department of Defense with a valid ID card.
Special Military Universal Orlando Vacation Packages Available
VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
- 3-Park 4-Day Park-to-Park Military Promotional Ticket^ to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before the park opens (Valid theme park admission required).
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
Special active duty and retired military package rates are also available at Universal Orlando’s additional resort hotels, Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel and select Universal Partner Hotels.
Orlando MWR Near the Airport
Hours: Mon-Sat 0900-1700, Sun 1000-1700
Text: MWROrlando to 30364 for MWR Specials
- GPS Address: 8717 Avenue C, Orlando, FL 32827
- From WDW: take I-4 east toward Orlando exit 72 (528 Expressway), go to exit 9 (Tradeport Dr.), turn right onto Tradeport Dr. NEX 1 mile on the right.
- From Orlando International Airport: Take 436 north for 2 miles, turn left at first light (Frontage Road), turn left at next light (Tradeport Dr.) NEX 1 mile on the right.