Universal Orlando is still offering a military discount, but it is a different offer than it was a few years ago. Now, military personnel can purchase various types of tickets depending on what their base offers.
I really cannot emphasize enough what a great deal this is. We always try to cram everything in all in one day, but with all the new stuff that has been added to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, you really do need at least two days here. Plus, with the addition of Volcano Bay water park, I recommend three days.
Most base Leisure Travel offices offer a variety of the ticket options below:
This access type allows access to either Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida, or Universal’s Volcano Bay™ (Now Open) each day you visit. 1-Day through 5-Day tickets available. A one-day base ticket is running $85 for military members.
This access type allows access to Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida each day you visit. 1-Day through 5-Day tickets available. A two-day, two-park ticket is $199.
This ticket allows access to Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida, and Universal’s Volcano Bay each day of your visit.
Who is Eligible For Universal’s Military Discounts
Where to Get Universal Military Tickets
Orlando MWR Near the Airport
Hours: Mon-Sat 0900-1700, Sun 1000-1700
Text: MWROrlando to 30364 for MWR Specials
- GPS Address: 8717 Avenue C, Orlando, FL 32827
- From WDW: take I-4 east toward Orlando exit 72 (528 Expressway), go to exit 9 (Tradeport Dr.), turn right onto Tradeport Dr. NEX 1 mile on the right.
- From Orlando International Airport: Take 436 north for 2 miles, turn left at first light (Frontage Road), turn left at next light (Tradeport Dr.) NEX 1 mile on the right.
Special Military Universal Orlando Vacation Packages Available
Universal Military Vacation Packages May Include
- 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
- 3-Park 4-Day Park-to-Park Military Promotional Ticket to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before the park opens (Valid theme park admission required).
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
Special active duty and retired military package rates are also available at Universal Orlando’s additional resort hotels, Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel, and select Universal Partner Hotels. Discounts vary depending on which place you stay, but typically it’s always at least 30% off.