These white chocolate crinkle cookies are an awesome Valentine’s Day treat. And they are low-fat, just kidding! I do not have a clue as to how many calories are in them. Just remember if it’s a holiday or if you are on vacation calories do not count.
The best part about these cookies, apart from being delicious, is that they are super easy to make. So, easy that your kids could easily make them by themselves. Why are they so easy? Because they are essentially cake mix cookies. I am a huge fan of any dessert you can make using a box cake mix! I always keep cake mix on hand just for the purpose of making cake mix cookies or bars, like Yum Yum Bars. I realize this sounds super lazy, but come on now. I am a single mom with three kids that works full time. Honestly it’s a freaking miracle if I bake something.
White Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
More Dessert Recipes
- Hummingbird Bread
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
- Mint Grasshopper Cookies
- White Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Candy Cane Bars
- White Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Bars
- Easy Banana Bread
- Whoopie Pies
- Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Sopapilla Cheesecake (this is LIFE CHANGING good)
- Yum Yum bars (also known as Texas Gold)
- Abuelo’s Capirotada Mexican Bread Pudding