Are you planning a trip to Disney World?
We are here to help!
We’ve been to Disney World over 30 times now and we can pretty much answer any question. If you have a question, please ask by leaving a comment below! I will do my best to answer them or find the answer.
Table of Contents
Here is our Disney World Guide.
*This guide was updated last on 02/23/21
Disney World Special Events
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- 8 Tips for Mickey’s Not so Scary Halloween Party
- 7 Things Not to Miss at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Festivals at Epcot
- 10 Things You Never Knew You Could do at Disney World
- 5 Things You Need to Know Before Your 1st Disney World Vacation
- Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique <= Princess makeover
- Breastfeeding at Disney World – Everything You Need to Know
- Disney Manicures
- Disney Nails
- Disney Nail Tutorial – How to create your own Mickey Mouse manicure!
- Disney Pin Trading 101
- First Aid Center
- Free New Year’s Eve activities on New Year’s eve at Disney World
- How to make Disney more fun with Tweens and Teens
- Have Mickey Mouse Send Your Kids a Letter
- Mermaid Makeover
- Princess Makeover at Shades of Green (Military resort)
- What to do on a Rainy Day at Disney World
- Where to rent a stroller They deliver and pick up!
- Why you should get a Magic Band
- 7 Unique Disney World Souvenirs
- 8 Disney Games and Activities for Kids on a Disney Road Trip
- 6 Days in Orlando with Grandparents
- Where to Build Your Own Light Saber
- Where to Have Your Face Painted inside the Magic Kingdom: The best place to get your face painted at the Magic Kingdom is near the restrooms near Space Mountain. In the above photo you can see what they offer, but they also do Custom work like pandas and unicorns.
Disney Packing Tips
Tips for Saving Money at Disney
- 22 Ways to Save Money in Orlando
- Free Activities at and around Disney World
- Bring your own food into Disney
- Eating Cheap at Disney World
- Disney Accommodations Tips and Tricks
- Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Beach Club Resort (coming soon)
- Boardwalk Resort
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Grand Floridian (coming soon)
- Saratoga Springs Resort – my new favorite place to stay at Disney World!
- Shades of Green (Military Resort)
- Yacht Club Resort
Hotels Near Disney
- Ritz Carlton Orlando
- Sheraton Vistana – The Sheraton Vistana Resort is a great place for families to stay and it’s in an excellent location extremely close to Disney World. It’s just across the interstate from Walt Disney World property.
- Summer Bay Resort
- Vacation Village Parkway
- 5 Best Value Hotels Near Disney World
- Beaches and Cream (Beach Club Resort)
- Boulangerie Patisserie (Epcot)
- California Grill (Contemporary Resort)
- Flying Fish Cafe (Boardwalk Resort)
- Nine Dragons
- Ohana (Polynesian Resort)
- Sanaa (Animal Kingdom Lodge) coming soon
- Sleepy Hollow
- T-Rex Cafe
- 11 Best Desserts at Disney World
- 5 Best Desserts to Try in Epcot’s World Showcase Disney World
- How to decide where to eat at Disney World
Disney Water Parks
I think both the water parks at Disney World are excellent. If you have the time and money visit both of them.
- Plan your day at the Magic Kingdom
- Baby’s 1st Haircut at the Magic Kingdom
- Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- 1st Aid Center
- Light & Music Show on Cinderella’s Castle
- Mine Train ride
- The Little Mermaid Ride
- Wishes Firework Show
- Flower and Garden Festival Guide
- Flower and Garden Festival
- 5 Best Desserts in Epcot’s World Showcase
- Epcot Festivals
- Animal Kingdom overview
- 1 Day Animal Kingdom Itinerary
- Expedition Everest – the largest roller coaster in the park
- Rivers of Light
DISNEY WORLD MILITARY DISCOUNTS
Disney World military discounts are available to eligible Service Members including active or retired members, the National Guard, Reservists, and the U.S. Coast Guard or their spouses.
These tickets can be purchased in person at Disney World or at an ITT office. There are two ITT offices in Orlando, one inside the Shades of Green and one near the airport. (When we bought ours the ITT near the airport was cheaper than at Shades of Green.) If you purchase them at an ITT office you have to go to a ticket window at one of the Disney World Parks to activate them. You will be required to show military id at this time.
If you found this information helpful consider buying me a cup of coffee. Just scan the QR code or click the link. As always, thank you for your support!
Get Travel Insurance
I use Skyscanner to find flights. I use it so much, I wrote an entire guide to finding cheap flights with Skyscanner! My second favorite site to find flights is Momondo, another great site for finding cheap flights.
Book a Place to Stay
If you prefer staying in a vacation rental instead, I recommend VRBO.
Rent clothes for your trip with Travel Style Expert for only $50 a month! The first 30 days are free!
Choose Activities and Tours
To find great activities in any area I use Get Your Guide and Viator. If we are visiting a city with lots of popular attractions I always check CityPass and GoCard to see if they have discount cards available.