Power output for the 2.0-liter engine alone is 270 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque. The power is delivered through an 8-speed automatic transmission and standard full-time 4-wheel drive.
The 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe features regenerative braking that captures electricity to charge the battery. The driver can also select Max Regen which generates more electricity.
– Alpine Premium Audio System
– 2 USB ports upfront
– 4G LTE WiFi
– Cluster 7.0 Inch TFT Color Display
– 2 Front and 1 rear two hook
– 4:1 Rock-Trac Heavy-Durty Full time 4WD system
– 4.10 Rear Axle Ratio
– TruLok Front and Rear Axles
– Rock-protection sill rails
The towing capacity is 3,500 pounds. That’s enough to tow the following: two ATVs, jet skis, a pop-up trailer, two motorcycles, a tear-drop trailer, and much more.
2020 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack Plus
2020 Hyundai Venue
How to Choose the Right Car Seat for Your Child