Table of Contents
It’s our family tradition to head out to Corbett, Oregon each year on the 4th of July. They kick off the morning with a long parade and the fun continues all day long with their annual Fun Fest and then an over the top fireworks show at night.
As you can see from the photos it’s a small-town kind of parade. There are no fancy floats, just good ole fashion fun.
Each year we have a BBQ or two that we go to. This year was no different. We had our BBQ out at a favorite spot in Corbett. Corbett is a little town situated in the Scenic Comunia Gorge area where you will find Crown Point and multiple waterfalls.
This summer I’ve been working with Adam’s Peanut Butter and I used their peanut butter to create this White Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Bars recipe for 4th of July BBQ that will blow your socks off!
White Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Bars
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Adam’s peanut butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate baking chips
- 1 jar caramel sauce
- Heat oven to 355 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl cream butter, brown sugar and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in eggs and vanilla and beat well. Gradually add in flour, baking powder, and salt and mix well. Mix in peanut butter. Fold in white chips.
- Pour half the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan and spread out evenly.
- Pour jar of caramel sauce over the mixture and spread out evenly.
- Pour the rest of the batter over the caramel sauce and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Should be golden brown. Cool and cut into bars.
Leave A Comment