Wicked is one of the best broadway shows and right now they are touring the country. Find out why this is a must-see show.
Wicked is Performing in Portland
Wicked takes place long before that girl from Kansas (Dorothy) arrives in Munchkinland, two girls meet in the land of Oz. One – born with emerald-green skin – is smart, fiery, and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious, and very popular.
When I saw Wicked on Broadway in NYC I thought it was the absolute best Broadway show I had ever seen. The story is beyond clever and will easily hold even a young child’s attention.
I had actually hoped to take my kids to see Wicked when we were in NYC last month, but the day we planned to see a show Obama and his kids were seeing a show, so needless to say we didn’t get to see a show.
So, last night I finally took my daughter to see Wicked here in Portland, Oregon at Keller Auditorium.
To be honest, I did not think that the show would be “as good” here in Portland. I was completely wrong. The show was outstanding, of course. The talent on stage was just as good, if not even better than in New York. Go figure!
I highly recommend that Portland locals take advantage of Wicked being here for the next three weeks and go see the show! I left the show last night completely blown away and my 11-year-old daughter loved it!
If you take a child to see the show, be sure to get a booster seat for them. They only cost $1.
$25 Tickets to Wicked in Portland, Oregon!
A day-of-performance lottery for a limited number of orchestra seats will be held for WICKED, which is at Keller Auditorium with performances from now until August 23.
- 2.5 hours prior to each performance, people who present themselves at the Keller Auditorium box office will have their names placed in a lottery drum.
- 30 minutes later, names will be drawn for a limited number of orchestra seats at $25 each, cash only.
- This lottery is available only in-person at the box office, with a limit of two tickets per person.
- Lottery participants must have a valid photo ID and cash in hand when submitting their entry form and, if chosen, must purchase tickets at the time of the drawing.August 5 – 23, 2015 | Keller Auditorium, SW 3rd & Clay
WICKED will be at Portland’s Keller Auditorium for twenty-four performances. The schedule for the Portland engagement is:
Thursdays 7:30pm (there is a 1pm Matinee on Thurs., Aug 6 and Thurs., Aug. 20)
Saturdays 2:00pm and 7:30pm
Sundays 1:00pm and 6:30pm (Final show is Sun., Aug 23 at 1:00pm)
- For information on ADA seating, please call the Portland Opera Box Office at 503-241-1802 or email email@example.com
For more info about shows and events coming to Keller Auditorium check out:
Leave A Comment